CHAPTER 14

After some minutes, Davis stood from the bed and walked to the bathroom. And while he was still bathing, Chiamaka woke up. She heard water slashing and entered the bathroom as well. There she saw Davis, having his bath.

Davis on the other hand, never noticed the presence of Chiamaka as he kept humming a song. She smiled at the view of his nakedness through the glass door.
Davis bathroom was classic, any method one wished for bathing was available. Davis choosed the shower. Still staring at what seem to be a burr image of Davis, Chiamaka thought naughty. Since, he had refused to touch her, she then will have to seduce him.

Chiamaka began to remove her clothes and just then, Davis saw her and was dumbfounded. Chiamaka opened the door and walked in. Her spotless glowing skin, her thick bazoom and ass, her flat tommy down to her waist. She was well body shaped by her creator.

Just as if Davis was knocked on the head, he woke back to reality and tried to avoid any form of contact with Chiamaka, “What are you doing? You need to go back and relax!” Davis said, walking backwards.

“Shhhhh... I just want to bath with you to feel relaxed.” Chiamaka replied and placed her naked body on his, she hugged him tight for her hard nipples to rub his chest, while the shower poured water on them.

Chiamaka was not ashamed of what she was doing; She was a harlot and he knew that. Davis began to lose control of his body, as Chiamaka started to kiss his chest.
Davis urge increased. He could try to push away any girl but Chiamaka was different. His entire body wanted her! He rushed Chiamaka like a hungry lion, kissing her and feeling every part of her lovely body. Chiamaka moaned out loud and her sweet cry woke him the more. Davis took the soap and rubbed her firmed boobs, which led to an increase in Chiamaka's moan. He surely knew how to drive a woman crazy. And with his clean fingers, while kissing Chiamaka, he moved gently down her abdomen and tease her clitoris.

All of a sudden, Davis stopped, looked into Chiamaka eyes. She was already lost in her urge. Then he kissed her on the forehead, “I really want to eat you up and enjoy all of this, but it's not the right time.” He whispered to Chiamaka.

“Why? Why are you acting different? Is it not sex you men want? Or do you not feel my body is okay to be toyed with? I became a sex toy because of you men and here you are pretending or better still, acting different. Just tell me what is stopping you!” Chiamaka burst out in tears.

Davis was speechless! He walked out of the bathroom and came back almost immediately, with a towel. Chiamaka still had tears dropping down her chins, as she watched Davis cover her with the towel he entered with. After covering her with the towel, he kissed her forehead and hugged her tight to himself.

“I am not pretending to be different. I just do not want you to have an regrets later. I will have you when you are better. I do not wish to take advantage of you, and I am sorry about your pass. If you need someone to tell, just know that I am here for you.” Davis still held her tight to himself.

Chiamaka calmed down and followed him back to the bed room. They both had towels on and Davis whispered, “Now you can relax like you said. We had our bath together!” and Chiamaka laughed, then she took her dried pant and another shirt from Davis clothings. “You look sexy in those!” Davis commented while he put on his boxer as well.

“You better not start it! Where is the kitchen? I am tired of doing nothing.” Chiamaka's ringing tone interrupted.

“Are you not going to pick? Your phone have been ringing for so long now.”

Chiamaka forced a smile, and turned off her phone, “I do not want to talk to anyone. They are betrayals and cunny souls.... Now, please, direct me to the kitchen.” Chiamaka said as she dragged Davis close.

“Hey, you better not seduce me.” He teased! Chiamaka slapped him on his bare chest, and ran out of the room. Davis ran after Chiamaka, laughing, “My Slay Queen!” He called out.

They cooked together and kissed often. Davis forgot about his client and spent the day with Chiamaka. Meanwhile, Chiamaka's friends and Evans were in search of her. Her phone was off and so to track was impossible.

Davis rushed the noodles Chiamaka prepared. Chiamaka seemed lost in her thought. Davis understood and wondered the questions that would be asked later.

“Who are you?” Chiamaka finally, dropped the long awaited question..

With the napkin, Davis wiped his lips and replied, “What made you ask that now? What if I get choked? You know the pepper added to the noodles, is much!.... But if it angers your mind to know, my name is Davis Uzodinma. I own this house and I am an engineer. Well, I have got no parents and my siblings do not live near. Hope your question have been answered? So now, quit staring and asking unnecessary questions. Eat your noodles before it gets cold.”

Chiamaka nodded with half satisfaction. After dinner, Davis decided ask Chiamaka about her story and so he asked, “ You ask me to tell my identity and I did, so tell me, what is your story?”

Chiamaka's facial expression became dull and she felt unease, “I do not wish to remember my past!” She replied and turned to face the television, “This movie looks interesting!”

“I know what you what to do.... I have a deal!” Davis brought out a coin from his pocket, and continued, “I pick the head and so if I throw the coin and it lands with the head, you will have no choice than to tell me everything, but if it lands with the tail, I will take you for shopping, tomorrow!”

Davis threw the coin and before it landed, Chiamaka turned back at Davis, to keep a close watch, so Davis would not cheat.

“Oh no, you won!” Davis yelled in disappointment and Chiamaka, smiled.

Deep down, Davis was desperate to know Chiamaka's past. He needed to know if Chiamaka, was the real person he has been searching for.

AUTHORESS NOTE:
To be continued...

Do well to comment and vote!
Why do you think Davis is weird?
Will post a pic to represent Chiamaka 😊 soonest. A big thanks to my ghost readers as well 😅