1

"Taylor"

A loud voice is prominent at the airport. It's coming from Taylor's best friend, Junho.
6 feet tall boy that means everything to her. Why? Because her family was not around so his family took care of her instead. Their bond is unbelievable even if they were in different countries.

Junho arrived in Korea at the age of 17 to pursue his career in dance, it didn't take long for him to become a backup dancer for the biggest group in the industry of k-pop. His only regret is leaving his best friend back at home.

His eyes are scanning through out all the faces, looking for her blue sky eyes that he misses so much.

"J here !" The girl shows a smooth smile as he wraps his arms around her.
Everyone was looking at this reunion, what they didn't know is that they haven't been together in 3 years and that hug was long needed.

"How many hours did you sleep?" Junho knows that the small girl can sleep during a tsunami and can fall asleep in a second "All flight" she chuckles and gives him the bags.

During the drive, they talked about everything that happened trough out the years. They usually try to speak to each other once a day but because of the time difference and busy schedules that didn't always work.

The music was loud but their voices were louder. One thing is for sure, a ride with both of them is a ride you won't forget.
Junho lowers the volume and glimpses to the girl that was looking outside of the window with sorrow in her eyes.

"You are ready to tell me why you are coming here?"

"To put to use the Korean that you taught me?"  Taylor let out a nervous laugh

"Taylor ...."

"Sean broke up with me."

Junho let the silence dominate the drive for a while, he knows she doesn't like to talk about love problems or any problems for that matter.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"He told me it was not the right time for us and that his dear mama didn't like me" Taylor roll her eyes " I'm not wife material apparently"

"So you want me to break his finger, leg or ...?" Junho asks her with a smirk on his face "Humm let me think about it. You break the finger and I break his little buddy. Deal?" the tall boy breaks into a smile. He missed this type of conversation, he misses her.

They arrive at his apartment, it's nothing extravagant but it is a nice apartment and good enough for both of them to live in.

Taylor found a job at a clothing store that works with many stylists of the k-pop industry. Junho tried hard and spoke with everyone he knew to find a job for her. The stylist spoke about this place and was close to home and the company where he works.

Later that night, the two besties were watching a horror movie. Taylor's pick obviously, the small girl who has a little bit of an obsession with the spiritual world and morbid stuff.

"Tomorrow I will introduce you to some friends. We'll go dinner someplace nice"

"J you made friends? Oh my baby is all grown up" she patted his hair while doing a fake cry

"Do I have to remind you, that the person without friends is you?"

"Meannnn. Who they are ?" she pouted but curious to know these friends of Junho.

"Members from the group Seventeen. Have you heard about them?" Taylor nods and the pouts slowly fade. "They are cute." She wiggles her eyes.

"Hands to yourself Miss Taylor"

"Your not funny" she glared at him and stuck out her tongue.

If one word could describe Junho it would be shy and for Taylor, it would be loud. They are opposites but at the same time are magnets and cannot leave the other alone.

Junho mother had a really tough job raising this two. One minute they would be playing with each other and the next one trying to kill another.

After the movie they both went to bed, the busy day has taken a toll on them. The minutes their bodies touch the sheets they were out.