8

Taylor woke up to the sound of Junho alarm, he must be asleep profoundly.

"And you say that I could sleep through an earthquake" as she turns off his phone. "Wake up you asshole"

He grabbed her and pulled her in "Good morning sunshine" 

"Someone is in a good mood. What happened?" 

"Nothing, you were the first thing that I saw when I woke up, it's a good sign" 

"Sign that you should get your ass out of bed and go to work, I will make some coffee" Taylor got up after giving him a kiss on his cheek.

The girls left quickly so she didn't see how flustered Junho got from that kiss. Before this was normal between them but after that day all of his senses were enhanced at her touch.

He came to the kitchen just to see Taylor grabbing her bag to go to work.

"Mei told me to go to the company at lunch so we probably eat together, see you"
"Bye"

The day in Hybe has started a while ago, the members were at the gym preparing for the comeback that it's tomorrow.

"Why Minghao is full of energy today?" Joshua stated while laying on the floor from the tiredness "He must be excited about the comeback" Woozi responded.

He was excited but not because of the reason they think, it was because of Taylor. He will go out with her after the show, he needs to find some excuse to get away from his members.

"Why are you smiling so much?" Minghao asked Jun "Mei is coming for lunch"

"You're so whipped for her" 

"When it's your turn I would like to see how you're going to be" Jun mocked him " like a lost puppy perhaps" 

"Never, I don't even have time for that"

He wondered if he should say to Jun, he is his best friend but something scares him. If the boy tells his girlfriend and therefore she tells Taylor.

It was lunchtime, and they were all on the floor waiting for Mei to bring some food, for their surprise Haeri and Taylor were with her helping her with the bags of food. Woozi being the protective boyfriend that he is got up right away to help her with the bags. Minghao instinctively got up and went to help Taylor, she blushed at his action. Mei pouted at the two boys helping and her boyfriend not even looked at her.

"Jun! Can you help? They are helping."

"Sorry sorry" he gave her a peck "What did you bring?"

"Lots of food but in particular I brought some dumplings. Taylor likes them a lot" Mei smirked at both of them while they were sitting down "Minghao do you like dumplings?"

Great, really discrete. Taylor thought

"I'm not picky with food" he answers while opening a bottle of water and putting it in front of Taylor.

This small action didn't pass by Junho, he was about to get up to help Taylor but the Chinese boy was faster and then he saw him opening the water. You could see on his face that he was confused, glancing between Taylor and Minghao not understanding the reason behind his actions.

On the other side, both girls were now seated beside their boyfriends and were looking at Taylor and Minghao giggling.

"Why are you looking at Minghao?" Jun whispered "I'm not looking only at him" she answer wiggling her eyebrows

Jun stared at both of them for some seconds before turning to his girlfriend and smiling "Are you sure?" the girl simply nodded.

Taylor should know that Jun would find out someway, Mei is not very good with secrets.

"Mei, she asked for us not to tell." Haeri looked angrily at Mei "It's written in their faces, it's obvious" Woozi intervene in the conversation to the surprise of the other three. " You speak a bit too loud"

" You both can't tell anything got it?" Haeri pointed at both the boys as they nodded agreeing in fear of the girl.

Lunch passed by, and the time seemed very little when Minghao and Taylor spent the whole time speaking with each other ignoring poor Junho that was beside them.

"I have to go work" Taylor says while grabbing her bag "I will go with you" Junho told immediately before Minghao has the opportunity to get up.

"Don't you have practice?"

"I still have time" he said while putting his arm on her shoulder.

Minghao ignored his action and went away from the conversation to practice.

Four persons were watching this scene, it's only missing some popcorn for them

"WOOO, this is getting good" Jun nodded " Who's team Minghao?" all of them raise their hands.

"What are you conspiring?" S.Coups whispered at the hear of Jun scaring him " My kids are getting weirder by the day"

Almost arriving at her job, Taylor left Junho behind, almost entering the store she felt Junho grab her wrist.

"What's up with you and Minghao?"

"What are saying? Nothing is happening between me and Hao"

"Hao?" he asked.. no he almost growled

Shit, now she has to find an excuse.