16

The alarm went off but Taylor mood was not good, she turn it off and throw her phone. She was feeling so tired. Thank god is almost the weekend. The boys have schedules on Saturday but on Sunday don't, she is thinking she will surprise him.

Something smelled good in the kitchen.... It is Junho making his part of the deal and making some pancakes for Taylor.

"Wow you're awake and not looking like a zombie! I'm proud"

"Tay... shut up and eat" 

"Grumpy J is back! Thank you for the meal" 

"Did you sleep well?" 

"Yes. I don't need to ask you I already know, you look refreshed" Taylor smiled at him 

"You're back home so I'm happy" Junho was saying before getting cut off by Taylor's phone.

"Good morning!"

"Someone is in a good mood" Minghao said 

"J did pancakes for us, they are really good" 

"Do you lock the door?" 

"Yes, don't worries. Will you be in the company or out?" 

"Morning in the company. Junho has practice with us." 

"Don't do anything ok ?"

"If you're ok that's what matter but I can't be friendly with him. He touched you Tay..."

"Be a good boy and behave ok? I'm going to work. See you later?" 

"Today is going to be difficult. I only have Sunday off" 

"This weekend I'll be with the girls so no can do. Sorry"

"No problem. I'll call you later" 

"Bye"

"Minghao ?" Junho asked her with a saddening smile 

"Yes.Today you be with them ?"

"I have practice with them. I need to apologize,they probably are pissed with me. I still have a bruise from Jeonghan punch" 

"He's a deceiving dude, I never thought he would punch you"

"He had his reasons... Probably today is your boyfriend's turn" making Taylor giggle 

"He will behave but please make a truce with them. I don't want you angry with each other because of a mistake. I already forgave you" 

"Thanks Tay for that. I'm truly sorry for what happened"

"I'm going to work. Thanks for your food"

Arriving at the company Junho was feeling a lot of pressure. He doesn't know what to say to them, he knows he was wrong and he's thankful that they took in Taylor that night. He now knows the reason, she went there because she likes Minghao but nevertheless they helped her when she needed it. How is he gonna face them, he made the worst mistake ever and they all know it.

He entered the room and everyone stared at him minus Minghao purely ignored him.
"Can I speak with you before practice?" 

"Yes, you can. But be careful what you say not all of us know what happened" S.Coups told him 

"Oh then maybe is best if we talk alone?"

They get out of that room and went to another practice room. Junho bow infront of them.
"I'm really sorry for what happened, I was angry and drunk and didn't control my action. I ask for forgiveness and thank you for taking care of Tay"

"You shouldn't be asking us for forgiveness but to Taylor" Jeonghan said

"He and Tay already spoke they are ok" Minghao showed a cold glance towards Junho " I didn't beat your ass because she asked me to but if you touch her again you're gone"