20

After dinner, Woozi and Haeri went to their home and Jun went to Mei apartment leaving Minghao and Taylor to have room for themselves.

"J? I will sleep here today. Tomorrow we lunch together ok? Bye bye"

Taylor was laying down waiting for Minghao as the boy went to shower before bed.

"Have you talked to Junho?" He walks him with only a towel on his waist

"I'll lunch with him tomorrow, do you mind?" 

"I would prefer it if you stayed with me but no problem. I have a meeting with the members and CEO in the afternoon"

"Something wrong?"

"They want for us to do a collab with a female group, it's probably about that" he laid down next to her "I'm so tired" he slip his arm around her waist 

"Go put some clothes on" Taylor said 

"I'm too tired for that, I just want to cuddle with you. Come here"

His lips melted with hers, he was on top of her with one hand in her cheek and the other on her waist. He went from her lips to her neck making her moan.

"Hao... the door" she warned him between the kisses 

"It's locked" he smirked at her and continues to kiss her, her fingers in his back were making him shiver. Slowly his hand started to go under her shirt and cupped her breast. 

"Tay, do you want me to stop?" He looked at her with lust in his eyes " I missed you so much"

She switched positions and put herself on his lap " Does this answer your question?" She asked while taking off her shirt
He kissed her all over her chest while grabbing her waist close to him.

"You're beautiful" he told her.

While kissing him, she's moving her hips making her groan. She could feel the bulge beneath her and she wanted more.

"Don't do that" he pleaded, his hand going to the rim of her underwear "Can I ?" Taylor nodded and they immediately change positions.

Taylor was naked under him, waiting... Minghao took off the towel and positioned himself between her legs. He was going to grab a condom but Taylor told him she was on birth control there was no need for that.

They spent all night glued to each other.

In the morning, Minghao was the first one to wake up. Taylor was sleeping in his arms still with no clothes on, he didn't want anything more than this. He likes simple things and enjoys these little moments. He gives a soft kiss on her lips and closes his eyes trying to sleep a little bit more.

After one hour, he wakes up feeling a void in his bed. Looking sideways he saw Taylor getting dressed.

"Why are you running?" He stand up and hugged her from behind "Stay here with me" 

"It's getting late Hao, I need to go" she kissed him "I will see you later"

Living the room she found Jeonghan and Joshua eating breakfast.

"Good night?" Jeonghan asked smirking

"One nephew at a time please" Joshua added

"Good morning boys! Have a good day"

Minutes later, the room got full of noise as the members get ready to go to the company.

"What do you think they wanna talk with us?" Hoshi asked 

"Probably about the collaboration with a female group" 

"Maybe Twice!" Dino said 

"Itzy ?"