7

"What just happen?Wonwoo forgot to turn the stove off??" Junho chuckles "The fact that you think he cooks is hilarious. Why were you with Minghao?"

"He just came to my store for some clothes and we were walking home" Taylor answered while giving a warm look at the water. She had a nice evening with him and wanted more. "Hummm ok then. Have you eaten?"

"No, are you paying?" Wishful eyes were glaring at him "Of course, you're lucky you're cute"

Junho let Taylor choose the restaurant but maybe it was not the best idea. The girl chooses to eat at a Thai restaurant known for its spicy food.

"I hate you right now!" Junho said "You love me" Taylor told as blew a kiss in his direction.

"How do you feel about Korea?" 

" It's ok, still adapting but I like it here" 

"Do you miss LA?"

"Only your family" she smiles at him "When are they coming here to visit you?" 

"Maybe in the summer that way my sister can come also"

While they were eating, Taylor's phone receive a message.

Mei

Babe, Jun just told me that they set up a date with Junho. They think you like each other in a romantic way.

Taylor just started laughing in the middle of the restaurant.

"Why are you laughing like a dolphin?" Junho asked and the girl just showed him the message "That's why they were strange. Want to crush their dreams? I have an idea."

Everyone loves 🦖

*send a photo of Junho in front of her*
My dear brother

Junho
*send a photo of Taylor in front of him*
My  dear sister

DK
Well, who told you?

A little birdie

Jun
It was Mei

Mei
Ya you were the one who told me.

Junho
Just friends guys, nothing more

Mingyu
Are you sure?

Vernon
The food looks good, where are you?

Seungkwan
Really, you only focus on the food?

Vernon
Yes

I'll bring you here next time.

Junho
Don't come! It's super spicy 🥵
She brought me here to kill me

Better pick my outfit for the funeral

Haeri
Girl I have the perfect dress for you to wear.
Black Widow vibes

Love it  🗡🗡

After dinner, they went home together walking by the Han River, no word was spoken. Probably because Junho got his tongue burned and it's hurting him.