14

The morning in Haeri and Woozi house is full of the scent of homemade pancakes with freshly brewed coffee and some calm background music.

"I'm jealous of your future kids" Taylor said "Can you adopt me?" She pouted toward Haeri 

"Good morning Taylor! Eat before leaving for work"

"No, thank you. I will eat with J. We're going to talk about....the other night" 

"Does Minghao knows?" Woozi asked "I told him. Don't you have schedules for today?" 

"They are picking me up. You can say hello to your boyfriend" he smirked. 

"Woozi don't make me kill you. I chose how I just haven't decided when" 

"Taylor no killing in this house!" she kissed Woozi "I still need him, after that he's all yours"

"They are here! Bye babe! Bye assassin"

"Did you sleep well?" Haeri asked while drinking her coffee " Are you ready to go back home?" 

"I don't know it depends on the conversation with him. I'm still nervous and scared of going back" 

"If you need anything you have us. We have known each other only a few weeks but we like you. Me, Mei, the boys even Woozi" she grabs Taylor's hand " We are here ok?" 

"Thank you... I need to go. Bye"

Taylor was feeling really nervous about the talk with Junho. Deep inside she knows that he must be regretting his actions, the alcohol made him do it but that doesn't make everything ok. He hurt her, he ignored her when she told him to stop. On top of that, he told her that he loves her, and she wonders if that part was also alcohol speaking or is the truth.

Enter the coffee, she sees Junho already waiting for her with the drinks waiting for her.

"Taylor, seat please" he got up to hug her  but seeing her flinch he gave up "Don't be scared please, I won't touch you"

"J, why did you do that?" he chuckled "Sorry, you still called me J. I'm happy to hear that" He glanced at the girl just looking down at the table

"I don't know Taylor, our argument and after getting mad with Minghao, I was so angry that I didn't want to go home and went to a bar, worst decision ever.... What I told was the truth I love you, it just took me some time to see that..."

"When did you start to like me ?" Taylor asked "I never notice"

"I actually only figure out that when they try to set up a date for us. I spent the night thinking that maybe they saw something that I didn't. Let me wondering my feelings for you, you know I would kill for you, you're my person... That led me to think that's the reason that I don't find anyone that I truly like, I had girlfriends and when they left I just didn't care. My heart knew that I had you by my side. Fuck Taylor even now I don't know my feelings, but imagining you with Minghao made me insane."

"You're my person also J, but not that way. I still need you, I want to be there for you and support you in everything you do but as a friend, as your sister. I love you J, truly but that night you made me afraid of you. I told you so many times to stop."

"I'm so sorry Tay, but please come home. To our home." he grabbed her hand "I will try my best to reject these feelings and only love you as my friend. I don't want to ruin our friendship....Please "

"I'm dating Hao" he let go of her hand and disappointment could be seen on his face "I don't want to hurt you J, but I don't want to lose our friendship. I don't want to lose you. Can you promise me that everything will be like it was before ?"

"You really like him?"

" More than Sean J, I really like him..."

"Ok Tay, I promise you." he smiled at her

"You big baby, just give me a hug I need to go work"

The hug had bitterness within, their relationship was a little bend and they needed to fix it, they loved each other and didn't want to lose their bond. While walking to her job, her phone rang with a notification.

Hao ❤️

Did everything go well?

Yes, I'm going back home. We talked about everything.

About us also ?

Yeah, he knows.Hao are you ok with me living with him?

I don't love the idea but I trust you. But lock your room door at night

Yes sir. Are you practicing?

No, we are on a variety show today for some promotions. 

Do your best! Later I will go to the dorms.

Today Jun will stay at Mei's apartment. Do you want to sleep here?

Humm I told J that i will go back home so i will sleep there today, sorry

Ok I understand, but if you feel uncomfortable call me

You're so cute

I prefer handsome

Nope you're cute
19 I'll be there. Kiss 💋

Minghao was so happy that he and Taylor were together but was nervous about the whole situation. It's the first time that he is dating someone that isn't in the industry. He doesn't know how Taylor would react when he can't be with her for days and days. They have a tour coming soon and it will be for almost 2 months. He's worried about the pressure they will be in.

"What's up with you? Your frowning to much" Woozi asked him "Your girlfriend threatened to kill me you know ?"

"That's my girl" he smiled "always violent"

"You worried about something?" 

"Us. How to balance the idol life and personal life"

"It's hard, I remember the first months of dating Haeri, we had a lot of arguments about our time together. There was one time, that we were on tour and her grandmother died, she was a wreck and I wasn't there, I couldn't hold her and tell her that everything will be ok. But when I'm here I try my hardest to give her a normal life, our moments together even if they have to be hidden" 

"What I'm a supposed to do?"

"Be yourself and just be with her, even on that days that your body it's so tired. Trust me see her smile it give you strength" 

"Thanks hyung"

"I like this girl so try not to hurt her" he patted his back " don't tell her what I just said"