27

One thing to know about Taylor, when she is pissed she shuts down and doesn't speak with anyone, mainly because she doesn't want to say anything to regret and prefers to calm down before saying something.

In this case, Junho let her rest the night but the next day after eating breakfast he walk to her bedroom.

"Tay, can you let me in?"

"What do you want?" The girl brutally opens the door

"Can I speak to you?" She nodded and he entered the room.

"What happened yesterday?"

"Nothing"

"You stormed out of there. I know you Tay, don't lie to me. Did Minghao did anything?"

"The problem is what he didn't do" she murmured

"Care to explain?"

"J he is hiding stuff from me, ok? I hear a talk between him and Jun and I didn't like what I heard. I shouldn't have stayed but my stupid ass self got curious"

"You are like a baby, you know that? You got mad because he didn't told you something but you didn't gave him a chance to tell you"

"No, he told Jun he didn't want to tell me and warned Jun not say anything to me"

" It's something bad Tay?"

"YES , I don't want to talk more about this. Forget it. I will talk to him when I'm more calm. Right now I have in mind 10 plans to kill him"

"Only 10?" Junho chuckled "you must really love him"

Seventeen return to their usual live of work, today was practice day.

"Still nothing?" Jun asked Minghao. They were on a break from practice.

"Nothing. I don't know why she is like this. One moment everything was ok the next she just left"

"Ask Mei for help"

"Help with what?" Mei sat down in-front of the boys while giving them waters

"You don't have work today?"

"Just in the afternoon. But Minghao tell me what's up"

"Do you know why Taylor's angry?"

"Nope, she didn't told us and isn't answering our texts but I spoke with Junho and he told she is like this there's no need for us to worry."

"Do you think he knows?"

"He told us he will try and speak with her" Mei shrugged " he's right there. Just go and ask him"

Although Minghao doesn't mind that Taylor and Junho are friends, he didn't forget what he did and the fact that he likes her. Taylor warned him that she wouldn't change her relationship with Junho just because she is dating because Junho is like her brother and helped a lot during her lows. But the fact that he is the only one that knows why she is angry and he's with her stroke a nerve.

He left his pride on the side and when to him. Junho was practicing dripping sweat making his white shirt glued to his abs. For a second Minghao was grateful that Taylor was not there but then he remembered that Junho is mostly shirtless in their apartment and the jealousy came crashing down.

"Hey Junho, can I speak to you?" The tall boy nodded and grabbed a water "What's wrong with Taylor?"

"You." He glared at him

"What did I do ?"

Junho ignored him and continue to practice, so the Chinese boy decided to ask the source, he grabbed his stuff and went out toward Taylor's job.