32

Tyler an Gyuri are going back to Korea after being together with Minghao parents. Tyler and Minghao's mother bounded over how cute their kids will be.

All went well, but now it's time to part ways. Minghao was speaking with Tyler with a lot a secrecy and then the boys hugged. Taylor was shocked.

The Chinese boy wrap his arm around Taylor and took her suitcase.

"What Tyler wanted?"

"Just for us to be careful and to enjoy our trip"

"Humm he was to happy and whispering. Are you telling me the truth?"

"He's just happy to get rid of you"

"Well, I don't blame him. I'm pretty annoying"

"Only when you have your period" he giggled

"Ok so you want war" the girl pouted and crosses her arms

"Nope, I want you." He told quickly grabbing her and giving her a passionate kiss leaving her without any words.

"I've miss flirty Hao" she gave him a peck within a smile

They arrived at Paris, the city of ❤️

Walking downs the streets with no worry on their mind, they left all behind in Korea. The fact that Minghao will have a comeback in a few months so the long weeks of hard working are coming which means less time with the girl he loves.

"I could get used to this... you me holding hands"

"Babe we've done a lot more that held hands" he winked at her "you like it here ?"

"I like the fact I can be with you with no worries and no one taking our pictures"

"You know that Carats are all over the world, right?"

"But you know Europeans are different. You know how many pictures they take and the comments they make? That you should not be with me, I'm just looking for fame..." Taylor slides into his arms, while giving him puppy eyes

"My life, my choice... if my life was decided by them I would be a 40 year man with no girlfriend, living alone and maybe with 2-4 animals to keep me company"

"Luno?!" Taylor side eyed him

"No, Luno is reserve for you and I" he smiled "why do you want a dog so bad?"

"All my life I didn't have anything constant... my brother was away, my parents working or traveling and Junho left. So I would always imagine my live in the future. A big house with at least 3 babies and of course 2 dogs. We would cook together, having movies marathons ... we would be together."

"Babe" he turn her facing him " I will give you that and more. You don't have to worry about the stuff that some fans say. They don't know you like I do. You are the most amazing, caring an strange person I know-"

"Have you met Jun? That boy is strange af"

"Don't cut my speech woman!" He grabbed her cheeks making her pout " You, my LA girl, you came and conquer my heart and no one can change that, ok?"

"Wow you almost made me cry."

"I think I see a tear" he pinched her cheek

"Nope just eye sweat"

"Eye sweat?" He throws his head back laughing making people around them to look "your something else. Where mademoiselle wants to go?"

"Eiffel tower? They say at night it's the best time to see because of the lights"