30

Thank you so much for 2.6K reads!! I k ow my writing is not the best but it was my first book and trying to improve in the future

————————————————————————

The plan of Jeonghan was put into action, in 1 hour they were ready to ruin Ari idea.

They were still in their room, not wanting to face the fans about the rumors, well not the rumor about Ari.

"Ready?" Jeonghan asked

"Ready" both Taylor and Minghao answer him

A knock was heard at the door, seungkwan who was the closest opened.

"The witch is here" he said seeing Ari with a smiley face walking in

"This witch is Minghao girlfriend, you should respect me Boo"

"Ari can you please shut up?" Minghao yelled at the girl standing up and going to her "who do you think you are ? You're my girlfriend since when?"

"Baby you know I want you and you probably haven't forget about me so win win" she winked at him making Taylor gag "what she's doing here?" Ari asked pointing at the foreign girl

"Minghao real girlfriend, so I would appreciate if you go back and tell the truth about your relationship with him, which doesn't exist."

"Wow this is better that I imagine... so little girl you can have him on the low but in the public he's mine and trust me in a few months he's going to be in love with me again so you can go back to wherever you came from"

"Jeonghan is it done?"

"Yup" he smirked

Taylor got close to Ari and said " So now I'm going to ruin your image, your group's image, you delusional thought of getting Hao again and I hope to ruin your career" she grabbed Minghao hand "Let's go"

"What you're thinking your doing?!"

Taylor lock hands with her boyfriend took a deep breath and look at him.

"If I kiss you infront of everyone in a scale of 1 to 10, how much they will freak out?"

"15 but I don't mind" he kissed her knuckles "besides in the video that Mingyu made I send him a photo of us in bed" he giggled seeing Taylor raise her eyebrows " relax we were fully clothed but with our matching pijamas"

"Oh the one with the cute frogs" he nooded " I like that photo"

They step up of the building, by that time everyone has seen their pictures together, the video and the statement from HYBE telling that Ari lied about their relationship and Minghao is dating Taylor for almost a year with serious intends.

Before entering the van, Minghao puts his hand in her waist helping her with all the paparazzi. Taylor glanced at him smiled and went for a kiss.

The fans were going crazy, in a good way, seconds later the rest of seventeen were entering the van.Haeri and Mei will come by the back to avoid this mess.

"Did you really had to kiss him?" Joshua asked

"Yup, I had to show that bitch that she can't play with us"

"Language Miss Taylor" Joshua shush her

The comments on the post were mainly good, many carats were thrilled that finally a member of Seventeen was dating, little they know that Woozi is going to be a father and Jun is living with Mei.

"I like this one" Taylor told Minghao while laying in bed with him "she must be a savage to deal with Minghao" she laughs

"They're not wrong" he kissed her head "I love you Tay"