25

The couple went back and forward with their talk until they arrived to his house.

"Are you ready?" He asked her

"Hell no" he giggled seeing her troubled face

"They will like you come on" he grabbed her hand took the suitcases out of the taxi and went to face Taylor's worst nightmare: her boyfriend's parents.

Minghao was certain that there was nothing to worry about, his parents just want for him to be happy and he was truly happy with Taylor. He loves when she surprises him by coming to his room to sleep with him, the way her nose scrunches when she squeezes him, and her jokes even when sometimes she comes out with dark humor. He adores the way she put their legs intertwined when watching a movie, when she laughs like some witch, for him is the cutest witch to ever existed. Overall he loves her existence in his life.

He opened the door and entered first, the house seemed empty.

"Mom! Dad! We're home"

Suddenly they appeared and welcomed the youngsters.

"My baby is home!" She hugged her son " Are you eating? You look extremely thin"

"Yes I'm eating, don't worry about that. I missed you" he hugged her back but quickly broke up the hug to introduce his girlfriend "this is Taylor"

"Hello, it's nice to meet you" Taylor spoke in Chinese feeling shy and anxious

"She's so cute Minghao. My grandchildren will have blue eyes" his mother poked his cheek "if you're happy we're happy"

"How we're going to speak with her?" Minghao's dad asked

"I'm teaching her but for now I'll be the translator" he told holding Taylor's hand "my mother called you cute and she hopes that our kids will have your eyes" Taylor's face started to blush

The four sat down together for a meal while talking about the country, Minghao's childhood , about Taylor's life in LA... they even didn't notice the time passing by.

Taylor went to help his mother with washing the dishes and Minghao was sitting down with his father.

"I like her."

"You do? You were so quiet I thought you didn't"

"She's good to you, she brought out something new. You should see the way you look at her..."

"I really love her dad"

"But what are you gonna do about it ?"

"What you mean?"

"She doesn't mind your lifestyle? You can't marry her anytime soon or have children"

"We're still young" Minghao told while rubbing his neck "we have time for all that, the biggest problem is time management. Some weeks is tough to see her"

"Treat her right or else I'll kick your ass"

During the afternoon, Minghao took Taylor out for a walk. They were walking holding hands, it was a deserted road it was safe for them to be without any worries.

"I wish we could be like this always" Minghao murmured kissing his girlfriend

"Hao can we stay here, change our names , and appearance" she looked at him "have a farm, raise some pigs something like that ?"