28

It has been a week and Taylor hasn't spoken with her boyfriend. He's doing what she asked and he's giving her some space.

All week he was just focusing on his career but his mind would slip a million times to think about Taylor. He missed her, he couldn't sleep like before, his body was craving for her.

Mei got really angry with him and with Jun, but after her boyfriend talk with her she calm down.

Today is the first meeting between Seventeen and Yumni, Ari's group. It's going to be a brain storming of what their collaboration be. Let's just say Minghao was not excited for that.

Seventeen entered the room and saw that the girl groups was already there. Ari got up to bow to her seniors and patted the chair next to her signing Minghao to sit there, Woozi noticed and sat by her side.

"I save that seat for Minghao"

"You snooze you lose" he told the girl glancing at his friend who nodded.

During the meeting, Ari was trying to catch the boy attention but he was doing a great job at ignoring her.Ari is a spoiled kid, she's rich since birth and believes in what's she wants she gets but Minghao isn't going to do what she wants.

They broke up, manly because of that, she wanted her group to be popular so she decided to date a boy from a bigger group and try to create buzz. But when a picture of them appeared, she was happy which led to a big argument between her and Minghao. She finally told him her plan hopping that he would understand and tell Pledis to make a statement that they were dating. The boy reject the idea and immediately broke up with her.

After the meeting, the managers thought it was a good idea for them to lunch together.
They went to a practice room waiting for the food, meanwhile Junho joined them because he will also take part in this project.

Minghao was between Wonwoo and Mingyu, he wanted to ask Junho how Taylor was but he was afraid that Ari could listen.

Mingyu got up to go the bathroom and that moment Ari went to his place.

"Are you ignoring me handsome?" Ari asked Minghao

"Yes"

"Why? I just want to be your friend. We were so good together" She place her hand on his tight

"I don't want anything with yo-"

"J I brought what you asked for" Taylor entered the room, her eyes immediately land on the scene between her boyfriend and ex.

"Tay, thank you for the medicine. My head is killing me." Junho got up and grabbed the bag of Taylor's hand "sorry for the trouble"

"No worry, Tyler came with me to lunch with his girlfriend. I thought I would do the same" glaring at Minghao

"Oh your boyfriend works here?" Ari asked with her cheerful tone

"Nope, I came to eat with my friends. But I guess they are busy so I'm leaving" It's was getting difficult to control her emotion so she left the room

"I need to speak with her" Woozi got up and ran after the girl

"Much happen after I left... wasn't Woozi dating Haeri? That girl is new" Ari whispered to the boy next to her but his focus was on Junho. He went to him and grabbed him by his collar making everyone look at them

"You did it on purpose, didn't you?"

"I may have called her but I didn't imagine that when she arrived you would have that girl hand on your lap. That was your fault." Junho smirked "Now can you let me go, they can suspect that you two are involved if you act like this"