18

It came the time Taylor didn't want. Time for Seventeen Tour, the boys left this morning, Junho also went with them, so Taylor has the house for herself.

She's preparing her suitcase to go on vacation with the girls, it's only for 1 week but it will be a great chance to bond with them. She's grateful that her boss let her come, she was afraid she would let her go because she started to work only 3 months ago but Taylor has increased the store's sales so she didn't mind.

She and Minghao are going strong, they try to hang out from time to time, in discreet places and they usually sleep together or in the dorms or in her house. Yes, he sleeps in her house, Junho doesn't mind, he still likes her but like he said he wants her to be happy. Deep down he's still waiting for Minghao to fuck up.

Hao❤️

*photo*
Wish you were here

Wow sooooo pretty
I miss you already

You're catching the flight tomorrow?

9 AM 😣

Good luck in waking up
Jun is telling you to take care of Mei

He's so in love with her
He'll be so sad when I steal her from him

Are you forgetting that you have a boyfriend?

Shut up, you'll be sleeping with Jun for 2 months

Actually, I'm sleeping with Hoshi

🐯
Even worse if he drinks he will try to kiss you
Hao protect your lips

😂😂
I will be careful
I need to go
Bye

Being alone at home was something that she was not used to it anymore. If she wasn't in the house with 13 boys, she was with Junho watching movies and more movies. If there was a movie contest these two could win with no problem. So she didn't know what to do, she just turn on the Tv and lay on the sofa, almost asleep she got scared because of a knock on the front door.

"Momma J!" Taylor immediately hugged her " What are you doing here? J is on tour and I'm leaving tomorrow"

"Dear, you look great. I came to visit my sister and thought of doing a surprise but my idiotic son didn't even tell me he was traveling" she looked sad "Never mind at least I get to see you, you're sooo thin, has my son been making food for you? I'll beat his ass"

"We eat don't worry, how much time you'll be in Korea?"

"1 week only, I arrived two days ago" she smiled " Tell me more about your life here"

"It's good, I have a job in a clothing store, I have J with me and I made some friends. Do you want to try and video call him?"

Taylor took out her phone to call Junho. He immediately picks up. You could see all of Seventeen beside him, and Taylor focused on Minghao that was also on the screen.

"J.... Look who's with me?" She screamed and earn the focus of everyone near Junho "Momma J!"

"Mom what are you doing there? You didn't tell me anything"

"I was going to make a surprise but you decided to run so I'm with my daughter-in-law instead" Taylor and Junho felt embarrassed at what his mother said