6

After a week, the day for their plan finally came. Taylor and Junho don't suspect anything only the fact that Taylor is nervous about being with Minghao.

From the moment they shared at the restaurant, he caught her attention. She notices all the little things that he does for his members and could probably pass by for most people but Taylor is always looking at the boy. Even at the last meal they all had together, she notice that Dino wanted kimchi but it was on the other side of the table and just like her the Chinese boy must have noticed also because he quietly passes the kimchi to him.

So when he asked her if he could go to her workplace she became nervous at the thought of them alone. She doesn't understand why she is drawn to him.

She receives a message from Junho telling her that he will hang out with Wonwoo not knowing what time he will arrive.

While answering her friend, the door from the store opened. As she lifted her head she could see Minghao with some ripped baggy jeans and a white shirt.

"Hey" she awkwardly waves at him.

"Hey, can you show me some clothes that we can use on stage?" 

"What are looking for?"

"Some comfortable pieces but not too simple"

They went through some outfits, picked some pieces, and now Minghao was going to try them out. He needed to make some time, it was still early to take her to Junho, he didn't expect her to have a taste similar to his, they choose outfits really quickly.

It was a fashion show right now, he tried at least 10 outfits. Taylor took photos to show the other members. While trying out the outfits they were talking, and joking around.

The last outfit was a little more complicated, leather pants with a string top.
When he walked out, Taylor started to laugh which surprise the boy, why was she laughing?

Minghao stared at her and at the outfit.

" Sir, you are the fashionista of the group and you came out like that? Let me help you" she came closer to him and start messing with the strings of the top and putting them the right way.

Her cold fingers touch his skin times making him flinch. He looks at her from above, his perspective he could see all of her features, her skin looks beautiful sun-kissed, her eyes blue like the sky and it reminds him of the sky's from home, her lips plump and rosy. He needed to look upward due to his cheeks started to heat up. The girl didn't notice that instead, she was noticing his muscles peeking through the top.

"Humm it's done..." Taylor turn around immediately before Minghao sees her blushed cheeks.

"Thank you.... Can you send me the photos ?"
"Sure, give me your number"

They left the store right after exchanging numbers, it was almost time for the "date" with Junho. While walking Taylor was feeling cold so when she glanced at the coffee shop nearby she thought it was a good idea to warm them up.

"Hao do you want to get some coffee ?"

"Hao?" he glanced at her "it's easier to call you, let's go!" She grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him to the coffee shop.

They sat down and started to drink their hot coffee, because of the circumstances Minghao has to use his hat to hide his face.

"Why did you decide to live in Korea?" The question startled the girl because it was a difficult topic for her "My ex broke up with me because of stupid reasons. I didn't have anyone with me there, I felt alone and ran away to Junho" 

"No family?" This boy doesn't speak a lot but right now is doing some interrogation "Yes I have a family but we don't get along. I was practically raised by Junho parents. I owned them a lot and to him"

Taylor felt vulnerable at that moment, strangely she didn't feel bad or uncomfortable. She looked him in the eyes and he seems calm and interested in what I'm saying.

"And you? Do you feel homesick?" 

"I try to go home when we have some time off, but not often as I would like" 

"I've never been to China, it must be beautiful" Taylor smiled while finishing the drink " It is, I really miss home sometimes, it's hard not having my family around"

"You have your members, they won't let you feel lonely" she slightly touch his hand " if you need to talk you can reach me, I understand what it's like to feel lonely"

"Thanks..." Minghao shows an honest smile " we should go, it's getting late"

The rest of the walk was quiet between them but not awkward, they were enjoying their time together.

"Is that Junho and Wonwoo?" Taylor finally saw the two boys and ran to them " What are you doing here?"

"I needed to speak with Junho but it's getting late, I will go now with Minghao" Wonwoo answered making his way to the Chinese boy and grabbing him. "Bye"

"Ya what took you so long? You are so late" the older boy smacks Minghao head. He looked back and said "Nothing we were talking"