Chapter 6

Riley's pov

"Riley, can I ask you something personal?" Jungkook asked, he sat down in front across from me as I was seated on the couch. Hoseok sat to his left as Taehyung sat to his right and Jimin sat right beside me on my right, all of them seemed so comfortable with one another. I was actually quite nervous about meeting the other three men who belonged to this group, all of them were my soulmates. And though, four of them have already accepted me as their soulmate, who knows what the others will react like. "Sure," I knew that that whatever they asked, I would answer honestly. If I was truly going to trust them and accept being their soulmate, I had to be honest. "Are you still a virgin?" I immediately choked on my spit, coughing roughly as Hoseok smacked Jungkook on the back of the head. Jimin softly patted my back, his touch sending sparks throughout my entire body. "Ow, hyung. What was that for?! It was an honest question that I needed to ask." Jungkook whined, "You could have asked any other question! You haven't gotten to know her yet." Hoseok scolded Jungkook, who rubbed the back of his head and apologized to me. "I'm sorry. That question was a bit inappropriate. I just figured because you are our soulmate, you would be okay with sharing that information." His doe eyes sparkled with guilt, I had to hold myself back from squealing. "It's fine. Jungkook. And to answer your question, Yes. I am still a virgin."

"Tell us about yourself, Riley. Where are you from?" Jimin asked.

"Well, I guess you can already tell that I'm not from this realm. I'm from a different one, which I honestly don't even know what it's called. But I live with my mom, my dad and three older brothers in a state called Arizona. My grandparents live in North Carolina, which is where I'm currently staying. My parents sent me to spend the summer with them." I explained, "I think I know where that is." Jimin pulled out an old map from his satchel, which laid on the empty chair beside Jungkook. He spread it out across the coffee table, I was amazed to see that it was an actual map of the U.S. "Hyung, where did you get this?" Taehyung asked, "One of the caves we explored a few months back with Namjoon hyung." Jimin explained as he looked around the map, "Ah-ha! I found it." He smiled, pointing to Arizona on the map. "Yeah, that's it." I nodded, all of the boys looking on the map for North Carolina. "How did you travel such a great distance?" Taehyung asked, looking up from the map.

"I flew there." I answered, "YOU CAN FLY?!!" All four men shouted in shock, "No, I cannot! We travel by plane if we don't go by car."

"Cars?" Jungkook tilted his head.

"Yes. Cars." I realized that none of them knew what a car was, it seemed that they didn't have the advanced technology my world has. So I did my best with explaining what cars and modes of transportation we had in my realm through drawings, they seemed to catch on pretty fast. After explaining everything, it seemed that they better understood where I came from. "You guys really advanced in technology and everything. It's just like Namjoon hyung said." Jimin said in amazement, "Speaking of this Namjoon, where is he? And the others you told me about?" I asked Hoseok, "Namjoon went out on a job with Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung. They should be back by tomorrow." I immediately tensed up, I would be meeting the others so soon. I don't even know if they'll like or accept me like Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung did. They very much well could hate me. Jungkook placed a hand over mine, tingles shooting up my arm. I looked up at him, his brown doe eyes were warm and loving.

"Don't worry about them. They'll love you."

"How do you know?"

"Because Jin hyung has a very big heart, so does Yoongi and Namjoon hyung. The three of them are the ones who have been searching for our last soulmate longer than any of us have. They will love you. I promise." He smiled at me, I smiled back at Jungkook. "Thank you, Jungkook. I hope that's true." I said, just as my stomach growled causing me to blush out of embarrassment. "Someone's hungry." Taehyung teased, I looked away from Taehyung, who only chuckled at my shyness. "I'll get you something to eat. In fact, I'm pretty hungry myself." Hoseok stood up from his seat, "Thanks, Hobi." I smiled at him, "It's no problem, Riley." A shiver went down my spine when he said my name with that smile on his face, boy, these men are seriously gonna kill me before the day is over.

"So.. You said you live with your parents and three older brothers, does that make you the youngest in the house?" Jungkook asked, "Yes. I am the youngest. I'm 19." Jungkook's smile brightened when I said my age which made me wonder why, "Dude, why are you smiling like that?" Jimin quirked an eyebrow at Jungkook, "I finally have someone who is younger than me!! That means I'm not the baby of this group anymore!!" Jungkook said proudly, "Actually. You still are the baby of this group whether you like it or not. You are the second to last baby of the group now. And that still means we will baby you, Kook." Hoseok smiled, coming back to the couch with two sandwiches in his hands. "Thanks," I gave him a small thanks as he passed me my plate and I immediately dug into the sandwich he had given me. "Oh, come on, Hyung!" I ignored Jungkook, who was begging Hoseok to stop babying him. I let out a small moan of pure satisfaction, the sandwich tasting amazing. When I looked around, I noticed that all of the boys were staring at me and blushing. "What?" I swallowed the food in my mouth, "I'd never thought I'd ever get to hear such a beautiful noise come out of my last soulmate so early." Taehyung muttered, "Me neither. And it sounded so heavenly." Jimin agreed, his eyes still on me. I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating, letting out happy giggles as I continued eating. The sandwich was really good and I never noticed that I tended to get so excited when I eat food.

"She's so fucking cute." Jimin said.

"Jimin, language." Hoseok scolded.

"I'm sorry but it's true.. And her moans.. If she doesn't stop, I'm going to be really turned on." He apologized. "I am already turned on." Taehyung muttered, "Me too." Jungkook agreed, their eyes never leaving Riley's body and face. "You three can never control yourselves can you?" Hoseok shook his head, taking bites out of his sandwich. Of course, even he was beginning to get turned on but he pushed it aside as he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. When Riley was finished with her sandwich, she noticed that all of the boys were staring at her again.

"What?"

"It's just that.. You..." Jimin started, I gave him a confused look and tilted my head as Hoseok took my plate from me. "You look so cute when you are happy." I blushed as I was caught off guard by his comment, "Yeah, you do." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded in agreement, causing me to blush. "Thank you.. You guys are really cute and handsome too." I complimented, Jimin and Taehyung immediately threw their arms around me and pulled me into a hug. "You are so cute when you get all shy." Jimin gushed, "Hey! You can't just hog her like that." Jungkook complained, he tried to get in between me and Jimin but Jimin fought him off. I started laughing when Jungkook decided to try and sit on Jimin, the two messing with one another. All four of the young men stared at Riley, who didn't notice them staring as she laughed at them.

"She's so beautiful.." Hoseok thought.

"Her smile.. Her laugh... It's so beautiful.." Jungkook thought.

"How can one person just fill my entire heart with joy just from her laughing? She sounds amazing. I can't ever get annoyed with that laugh." Taehyung thought.

"She's everything that we need. She's the last missing piece to us and even if I haven't known her very long, she's already got me falling for her. Welcome to the family, Riley." Jimin smiled.