Chapter 23

Riley's pov

I let out a frustrated huff as I once again missed the target which had been set up by Jimin and Jungkook, Hoseok was trying to gauge my powers and the three of them were trying to help me get control of it. "It's alright, Riley. You just got your powers, nobody is expecting you to know what they are and how to use them in a day." Hoseok put a comforting hand on my shoulder, I just sighed and shook my head in disappointment. We had been at this for two hours and I still had not managed to conjure up enough magic to hit the targets, although, I did almost zap Jungkook with lightning by accident on one try. From what Hoseok and Jimin could tell, I had some elemental powers and some telekinetic powers as well. Jimin explained Yoongi's telekinetic powers and how he experienced visions, which ultimately led to them signing up Yoongi for a training session with me. I thought it was cute and funny at the same time, especially because Yoongi had been so shy around me when he first met me. "Hyung's right. If you keep practicing and training every day, you'll get the hang of it." Jimin said, crossing his arms. He stood beside me, smiling softly at me as if to ease my disappointment. Which worked because as soon as he smiled at me, my heart melted completely. "Can we please take a break?" I asked, giving Hoseok my best puppy eyes. I even pouted which made Hoseok give in, "Alright, we'll take a break. I'll go fix us some snacks." Hoseok kissed my cheek, making me blush. He ruffled Jimin's hair and walked into the house, we had been using the grassy area in front for training.

"I'll go help." Jungkook excitedly rushed after Hoseok, causing Jimin and I to chuckle lightly. "He loves eating the snacks that Hobi hyung makes." He explained, "Is he the type to try and steal small bites while making food?" I asked, "Yes, he is." Jimin nodded, looking surprised that I knew that. "How did you know?" He furrowed his eyebrows in wonder, "Because Sehun does the same thing to my mom. When we're celebrating a holiday, I usually help my mom with cooking and Sehun will come into the kitchen and steal cheese cubes." I smiled, as the memory came up. But just as soon as I started smiling, I realized just how much I was missing my brother's. It wouldn't be long before they came to join me at our Grandparents house for summer, they were going to help Grandpa with the bookstore. Although grandpa was retired, he decided to run a bookstore so he and Grams work there often. I had told the boys about my family, how Grandpa had a huge library which is what led me to them. "I know you miss them... Namjoon hyung is figuring out a way to travel back to your realm. That way you can see your family and we can meet them." Jimin pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head as I rested my head on his chest.

"I hope so..."

I felt a weird sensation pass through my body, making me wince. "Are you okay?" Jimin looked down at me, concern written across his features. "Yeah, I just felt a weird sensation wash over me. I'm not sure how to describe it." I shook my head, Jimin frowned when I said that. "Let's get you some water." The two of us were about to walk back to the cabin when an explosion went off right next to Jimin and I. He immediately threw himself over me and the two of us were thrown back a few feet. When I opened my eyes, Jimin was bleeding heavily from his shoulder and was unconscious on the ground next to me. "Jimin!!" I shouted, I rolled him onto his side and put pressure on the wound as I started yelling for Hoseok and Jungkook. Tears ran down my face as I tried to wake Jimin up, "Well, look at what we have here." I looked up from Jimin, my eyes scanning the area until they landed on a tall male. He had straight, long black hair which touched his shoulders and he wore a similar outfit to someone I had seen in town when I got lost.

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Someone who has cone to take you to my boss. He wants you."

"Well, he can't have her." Hoseok said, making me sigh in relief.

"Riley! Riley, can you hear me?!" I heard a familiar voice scream, I was shaken slightly and that's when I opened my eyes. Yoongi was standing in front of me, Jimin by his side and the two were looking at me with concern and worry. Hoseok and Jungkook had heard the commotion and came outside, they were standing on the other side of Yoongi. "What? What's going on?" I looked between them, "Riley, I think you just had a vision. You suddenly went silent when I was talking to you and then you sort of just went into a daze. I couldn't snap you out of it and lucky enough Yoongi hyung was just coming back from his errands." Jimin explained, my ears pounded and I looked frightened about what was in my vision. I knew that they could feel my fear in the bond so it wouldn't be long before Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung would feel it too. "Riley, what did you see?" Tears clouded my vision as I looked at Yoongi, "I... I saw Jimin and I get attacked.. And he was badly injured... He wouldn't wake up so I screamed for help. And some guy appeared." Tears fell from my eyes as I looked between Yoongi and Jimin, "What did the guy do? Was he the one who attacked you?" Yoongi asked, "Yes.. He said that he wanted.."

"Wanted what?" Jimin asked.

"He wanted me." All of them went quiet, "Jimin almost died because of me.." A sob rose from the back of my throat and Jimin immediately pulled me into a hug, "It's alright. Everything is okay." He rubbed circles on my back as I held him tightly, "I'm okay. I'm right here." He said. "This is not good." Jungkook said. "No, it isn't. Now, we really know there is someone after her." Hoseok said, crossing his arms. "Well, he's not going to get her. Not if we can stop him." Yoongi said.