Chapter Thirteen

"No fair!" Sarah exclaimed as she lost again.

"I did warn you that I'm good at this," Danny said laughing.

The room door opened and Sam walked in followed by Dick. Sarah looked over at them and stared at Dick in disbelief. The room was silent with tension until Sarah jumped up and hugged Dick.

"I don't understand how you are here but I'm happy," she said into his chest.

Dick wrapped his arms around Sarah "we thought we lost you. To think you were in the past."

The room door opened again and Jason and Tucker walked in. Jason looked at Dick and Sarah then at Danny. He gave Danny a what the fuck look.

"Sarah you should sit down," Danny said looking over everyone.

Sarah sat down "what's going on Danny how much do you know?"

"I know that you are Techna, Jason is Red Hood, and Dick is Nightwing. I know you are from the future and that there is more coming. I also know how to keep a secret" Danny said and with that last point transformed into Phantom.

Sarah sat silently for a moment "wait... your parents think your evil?" She finally said.

Sam shook her head "you haven't changed at all"

Sarah looked at Sam confused "do we know each other?"

Sam let out a massive sigh "Flossy"

Sarah's face lit up with recognition "I haven't talked to you in 4 years! Well, 3 months for you." Sarah said with a smile. "That must mean Danny is Spooky and Tucker is PDA!"

"She's already nicknamed them..." Jason muttered.

"What did you mean by there are more coming?" Dick said finally speaking up.

"Clockwork, the ghost responsible for bringing you all here told me he will be bringing two others. A Tim Drake and Damian Wayne." Danny explained.

"Replacement and Demon spawn" Jason groaned, earning a smack on the head from Sarah.

"They will be minors... Damian is gonna be 5" Sarah said, shaking her head. "That fucking ghost better have a good reason for this"

"Ghost?" Dick asked confused.

"Yeah the blue-skinned bastard that sent us here," Jason said angrily.

"I didn't meet him, I just went from the manor to here in less than a second," Dick explained.

"Sounds like he froze time on you, perhaps he couldn't with Sarah and Jason," Danny explained.

"I mean I did die, perhaps ghost magic doesn't work as well on me" Jason explained.

"I also died, it was for a few minutes but perhaps it still counts," Sarah explained further.

"I believe it does, but we are getting off-topic," Danny said knowing he had to bring the conversation back to his original point. "What is our plan here?"

"One thing is for sure, we can't tell Vlad. I'm not entirely sure if I can trust him yet." Sarah said looking at everyone seriously.