Chapter Nineteen

John Constantine was driving fast, he had his eye on Amity park for months, and now something was happening. He didn't even have time to tell his ghost expert what was going on, he just grabbed her and left. The unconscious redhead in the back seat was going to be angry but he didn't have time to think about that.

What was coming was bad, destroying an entire state bad. He rushed into the town, he still had time. At least he thought he did until he felt the ground rumble.

The red-headed woman in the back woke up and began cursing "I swear to fucking christ if I've been taken by demons again!" She yelled getting out of the car.

"Just a warlock. I needed a ghost Expert." John said, looking at the angry woman.

The woman was about to curse the man out when a glowing boy with white hair crashed into the car. That was Phantom, Techna came flying down next to him and helped him get up. It was a crazy day for them as a ghost in full plate armor came out of the ghost zone.

"You sure you've never seen him before?" Techna asked as both flew back up.

"Menacing, dark armor with skulls, a large sword with Blue Runes, and commanding an army of the dead, yeah I'm sure," Phantom said as he flew next to Techna.

John looked at the Redhead "wanna Argue with me or help me fight that?" He pointed to the Ghostly man that Techna and Phantom were flying at.

"My brothers will kill you" she grumbled, pulling out a revolver.

"I'll Deal with you Winchesters later after we save everyone here," John said as he formed a fire in his hand.

"Knowing who I am but still bold enough to kidnap me." The redhead smirked.

Sarah and Danny were having a normal day, they were eating lunch at Nasty Burger when the ground shook and an army of skeletons erupted from the ground. They quickly suited up and went to check it out to see the huge man in dark armor fly out of a tear in the ground leading to the ghost zone. Every attack they made was like a tickle to him as he simply swatted them away like bugs. Techna had instructed everyone to stay back until she determined the threat level, more specifically everyone make sure the 5-year-old Damian didn't rush in again.

"None of the Anti ghost weapons are working!" Techna exclaimed angrily.

"My ecto blast seems to hit but that's really it," Phantom said noticing this enemy might be stronger than any he's faced before.

A fireball passed through the ghost harmlessly, Techna looked in the direction it came from and saw John Constantine along with an unknown woman. There was good news and bad news with this, the good news was, Constantine would know what was happening. The bad news, if he was here this was bad, like everyone dying bad.

"Hey, you Sauron looking mother fucker!" The woman yelled and shot 6 bullets at the ghost.

The bullets actually affected the ghost as he became unstable and retreated. His army dispersing as he did, everyone was able to breathe for a moment as Techna and Phantom flew towards the newcomers. Techna landed in front of Constantine and the woman.

"Constantine, it's been a while." She said to him with a nod. "And I don't know who you are," she looked at the woman.

"Ruby Winchester. He kidnapped me" she said, pointing at Constantine.

"Doesn't surprise me, come with us we need to debrief everyone and figure out what to do when that Lich King looked ass comes back" Techna said starting to walk off.

"You're right, he does look like Arthas," Ruby commented following them.