Chapter Twenty

Everyone stood in a circle in the living room. Vlad wasn't very happy to let a Winchester into his home as he knew about the Hunters. However, he knew with the unknown ghost they needed all the help they could get. Vlad was glaring at the Winchester as Sarah began to speak.

"So we have a Warlock," she pointed to Constantine. "A Winchester, whatever that means," Sarah said, pointing to Ruby. "A goth girl and a Tech geek" she pointed to Sam and Tucker. "Five time traveling members of the Bat-family" she pointed to herself and her brothers. "And two half Ghosts" she pointed to Vlad and Danny.

"Three half ghosts" Constantine corrected.

"Dick" Ruby muttered angrily "I'm also a half-ghost"

At this statement Vlad raised his eyebrow, the Winchester was also part monster. Perhaps this one wasn't as bad as the other two. He stopped glaring, deciding to give her a chance.

"Ok so we know absolutely nothing about Lich King," Sarah said annoyed "except that Ruby here can shoot him,"

"I use Iron Bullets," Ruby explained. "Hurts Ghosts"

"Iron doesn't hurt me," Danny said looking confused.

"It's because you're a pure Ghost from the Afterlife. The ghosts Ruby fights are impure angry spirits" Constantine explained, "so the... can't believe I'm saying this, Lich King isn't a pure Ghost."

"How else do you get rid of an impure Ghost Ruby?" Sarah asked, taking in all the information.

"Salt and burn the bones or trap them," Ruby explained.

"Let's try trapping," Danny said, as he didn't want to destroy a ghost.

Sarah nodded "Ruby, Constantine with me. Sam, get every equipped with Iron, let's take down this fucker"

Sarah headed to her room with her two experts. Alice became visible and Sarah sat at her desk. Ruby sat on the bed and Constantine stayed standing.

"Okay, how do we trap a Ghost that powerful?" Sarah asked.

"Salt and iron prison I would guess, but he's more powerful than I've ever seen," Ruby replied.

"If we can make him possess someone I can send him somewhere he won't bother us again," Constantine said confidently.

"What becomes of the possessed?" Ruby asked, she didn't like this.

"They get trapped as well, but I could eventually get them back," Constantine said.

"I'll be possessed then," Ruby said, not wanting to let any of the kids get hurt.

"Two reasons why the answer is no" Constantine said, "first off you're a half ghost, and an Impure half ghost, you can't Be possessed. And Second, I don't want to die, your brothers would kill me."

"Then use me" Sarah spoke up.

"Absolutely not!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Your dad would kill me... both of them would!" Constantine exclaimed.

"Im already destined to die young, if it's anyone it has to be me." Sarah said sternly, "I won't let anyone down there do it and you two can't, So it falls to me"

Constantine and Ruby looked at Sarah and realized she had a point. Constantine sighed and just nodded. Ruby however got upset and stormed out of the room.

"I'll prepare you for a possession," Constantine said also leaving the room.