Chapter 9

The kids were naturally excited. Album jacket photo shoots, music videos, New Tube, and variety show appearances.

"Let's do it. Let's do everything. Us."

Excited, Jaewon jumped up and down and screamed.

I knew this guy would react like this. A gentle-brained guy.

"First of all, you have to think about the reality show a little more. It's not an easy decision."

Then Hanjun and Siwoo nodded.

Still, these guys seem to be aware of the dangers of reality entertainment, where 'Unheard of (or catch)' rookies participate as background.

"Instead, we decided to schedule the music video and album jacket photos right away."

"What about New Tube?"

Roa, who had been quietly listening to the story, asked cautiously.

Yeah, maybe the tubes are the biggest problem. What are you going to do with these odorless, tasteless, and colorless children?

No, what the hell are you going to do?

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't want to do it. It's annoying. Things like that."

Hanjun, who had been listening as if he was bored, expressed his disapproval early on and threw himself into the corner of the practice room.

That guy. I knew it would be like that.

And this guy will definitely agree.

When I looked at the maknae running around the practice room, the youngest raised his hand as if it were natural.

"I'm going to do it. I want to do it."

Then it is. The signs of the heart flowing from that guy right now are 《Anticipation》, 《Excitement》, 《Thrilling》. Among them, 《Excitement》 is the best. That drugged rabbit.

"Once we do it, they say they will assign a filming team and an editing team. Of course, there will be many times when we have to shoot individually."

Then, Siwoo carefully raised his hand.

"I don't know much about reality show, but I'd like to do New Tube. It sounds like it would be fun."

This guy is a surprise. I thought he wouldn't do it because he's timid and have the temperament of a gentleman. The emotions of the heart is, um... a small amount of <fluttering>.

Is he an attention seeker after all?

"What about Loa?"

This time, he turned his attention to Roa.

Originally, he'll run around the set with the youngest guy running around the practice room, but somehow it is quiet.

No, even more cautious than usual.

"Can I do anything?"

"Is there anything else you want to do?"

"I want to shoot a choreography video or a dance practice video. Mainly Dance Break."

After all, he's guy who is crazy about dancing.

Still, the range of thoughts are normal.

"Wouldn't it be okay?"

"Then I agree."

Roa smiled shyly and voted yes. So, are the results already out?

"Three for ok, two against."