Chapter 196

#196

Then, a strong impact was applied to the van.

If I hadn't used strengthening magic and hadn't dragged Kim Chan-young to me, it was a shock enough to make half of Kim Chan-young's body disappear.

So right now, a dump truck hit the passenger seat of the van.

With a roar, the car moved to the left and crossed the center line. A car coming from the opposite side hurried to get the van out of the way.

I gripped Kim Chan-young tightly and gritted my molars. This is obviously intentional.

"Director. let's hurt a little I'll make you a hero instead."

It's such a big accident, and it's rather strange if no one was hurt. The fact that the car is fine will also be a problem. When the power of the reinforcement was slightly released, the van was crushed and pushed.

"Hey. You bastard. Are you crazy? Why release it? Oh?"

Chanyoung Kim screamed.

"I wish I had worn anklets like that."

Then, naturally, you will get hurt a little.

The windows were shattered and the passenger door began to distort. Debris scattered here and there and the car rocked violently. And the car barely stopped. It was noisy outside.

The siren of a police car, the sound of skidding wheels, the sound of an alarm, and then the sound of people were loud.

"Lee Chan-ah. Kang Yi-chan."

It's Road 1's voice.

"Hyung!"

"Chan hyung."

Roa and Jaewon are here too.

Apparently, the management team member who was driving had passed out.

This is the basic appearance of a weak, fragile human being, but Kim Chan-young is also quite strog. Even in this situation, if you see it, his mind is fine.

"Director."

"Why."

"Pretend to be sick from now on."

"Pretending to be sick? it hurts. I'm really sick, kid."

Because I was holding Kim Chan-young as if hugging him, Kim Chan-young's voice mercilessly hit my eardrum right next to my ear.

"My eardrums are going to pop. If you want to talk loudly, even the director will pass out. I'll finish the work by myself."

Then, I immediately put Kim Chan-young to sleep.

Even as he lost his consciousness, Kim Chan-young screamed and cursed. Tough guy.

He just has to wait until he is rescued like this.

***

Shortly after the accident, < lit, Kang Yi-chan> occupied the first page of news on each portal site. As soon as Rit Kang Yi-chan returned from a successful concert in Japan, it was breaking news that he had been in a car accident.

Music Q's Kang Min-ah also had to write an article about it. But she hadn't been able to write a single line properly since earlier.

"What the hell happened?"

Last time, after helping with the Akira incident, PD Pyo Chun-hee of Blade Entertainment gave his personal cell phone number.

She kept calling, saying that there was a 'network' to use at this time, but it was not connected.