Chapter 51

what? If you kill someone, do you go to jail?

It seems that he has perfectly adapted to the laws of this world with the theme of the demon king. I see you spit out overly human comments.

Or it just exists, and I don't have the strength to attack. Either this or that... Could it be that he's not the demon lord? He haven't admitted that he's the Demon King yet. Yes, let's assume it's not the demon king.

"That's right. Senior."

In any case, there is nothing good about bumping into this punk. You can't get involved.

Well, this bastard also has thoughts, so he won't reveal his true identity. Then I don't have to reveal my identity with my mouth. From now on, I will still be Kang Yi-chan even if I beat him to death.

"I made a mistake."

With wrinkles on the corners of my eyes, I did my best to put on a bright smile.

"You must be busy, but just keep going the way you were going. I have to go to the bathroom."

It meant to come and go, not to collide even by accident. I bowed my head with a calm face and turned away without any regrets.

Then, the demon king, or rather, Yunoa, gave a very kind voice to the back of my head.

"See you often. Junior."

I can not hear you.

"If it's time, have a meal or something."

yeah i can't hear

I ignored Noah's words and stepped into the bathroom.

Then I turned on the cold water and wet my face. Now is the time to think soberly.

There is a 99% chance that it is the Demon King, and the reason why he came to me on his own today is probably because it needed 'confirmation'.

"No, but how the hell did you know I was here?"

When I saw Yunoa in the picture, I couldn't even guess that he was the Demon King. I had doubts since I had a nightmare this morning.

Assuming that the demon lord exists in this world, it was an extremely reasonable doubt that if a being I had never seen before became familiar for no reason, it might not be the demon lord.

So I thought I should look for Yunoa once.

But that bastard came to know that I was Ghesquière from the beginning.

how the hell?

You wouldn't have been able to figure out my identity through photos or broadcasts, right? Do I not look different in the picture to that punk's eyes?

"Whatever it is. I'll pretend I don't know anyway."

I'm on an emotional vacation right now, right?

Of course, it is a vacation that has been slightly twisted by stepping a little deeper.

What do I gain from being involved with the devil? It's noisy inside.

Besides, I haven't fully recovered my strength yet.

It's a story that it could be on my side to lose by confronting the demon king for no reason.

"Yes, the demon king is only a demon king in Armania. Will you be the Demon King from here? Just an ordinary human..."

Of course, it didn't look that ordinary. I'm running around like crazy to escape from the trash dungeon-like accommodation, and that punk is a skimp. He looked very comfortable.