Chapter 110

#110

I was a little surprised.

The total number of seats for the fan meeting over the two days is 8,000. The number of members of the Uverse Lit (L.I.T) fan community is 1.8 million. The number of paid members of the 2nd Filament is 720,000.

For this reason, 8,000 seats were sold out in 3 minutes.

The fan community was bombarded with requests to hold fan meetings in metropolitan areas.

Of course, that wasn't possible.

A fan meeting is also a fan meeting, but the preparations for the mini album were in full swing. In early July, ahead of the release of the new song, we practiced day and night.

Even in the midst of that, the arrangement and choreography of the unit song fell out very nicely. It was a time when all the members were satisfactorily immersed in practice. Kyuhyung quietly called me.

"Hey, your mother called."

Kang Yi-chan's mother seems to have called Kyu-hyung.

"Maon contacted her and said they would buy Seokhyun's song."

As expected.

"therefore?"

"I heard mother flew a truck with a nutmeg. She said don't worry about it and perform."

I expected this too.

Nodding my head, I returned to the practice room.

One week until the fan meeting. After failing to convince the composer's bereaved family, what will be Maon's next move?

While eating lunch, I asked the members.

"Isn't it the concert hall?"

It was Hanjun's answer.

"they hate listening to Grafstar songs. so they blocked it all. They bought all the copyrights and erased all traces. But the young guys in the blue are performing. what? Can't you buy the copyright this time?"

"What do we do?"

It was a pretty plausible assumption.

"We have to stop the performance itself."

At Hanjun's words, the children nodded.

"It puts pressure on the venue."

In fact, there is no other way to stop us. Except for canceling the show.

"Is Maon strong enough? Enough to cancel our performance?"

No matter how large an agency is, does it have the power to exert that much influence?

It is, after all, an entertainment management company.

"Maon has no power, but the SS group does."

"SS group?"

"Yes. It's a very global conglomerate, but they invested heavily in Maon a few years ago and made it a subsidiary, right? Because of that, Maon is also very large."

It's a company I've heard of.

Troyple where Yunoa lives was an apartment built by SS Group.

Troyple exists in every capital city in the world.

Investing in a place like Maon in a company that has such an enormous construction company as a subsidiary. That's kind of funny too.

"There is even a saying that the reason SS Group invested in Mahon was because of Akira. That's why it's possible. If Akira wants, she moves the SS. That's what it means."