Chapter 171

#171

I could understand why without asking Jaewon.

It was because a message had been received from Mobius Kim Jeong-soo.

Kim Jeong-soo
• Lee chance. Are you at COEX? We're also at COEX, when will it end? Shall we eat together?

It was already a message from 30 minutes ago.

I replied as soon as I got in the car.

Hyung, I just saw the text. Are you still at COEX? •

Then came the reply again.

Kim Jeong-soo
• No. We're having an autograph session at Parnas Mall. I'm on my way after finishing.

While hesitating on what to write, an additional message was sent from Kim Jeong-soo.

Kim Jeong-soo
• Hey, we had a guerrilla signing event. We got a cosmetic commercial this time. But there were so few people. Why was it like that? Ah, you guys are having an event at the square. I accepted it right away.

This was the reason. The reason why the youngest can't laugh.

It must be because Mobius is nearby.

Maybe youngest member got a text like this from his best friend, Junhee.

Why are you so quick to accept? Let's exchange information next time. We have to respect each other's business ethics. •

The time and place overlapped, so something difficult happened.

It was not delicate that the venue of the event overlapped at a time when the album release date was avoiding each other.

However, Kim Jung-soo's answer was vaguely delayed.

I could feel hesitation in the "writing" displayed in the message, whether there was something to think about.

Then I got a very unexpected message.

Kim Jeongsoo
• Lee Chan-ah, we're the ones who didn't keep the morals. You guys announced it last night. We probably decided after seeing that.

What is this? You must have decided after seeing our preview. Something is vague.

Kim Jeong-soo
• Anyway, that's how it happened. I'm sorry for you.

What's up? •

Could it be because of Junhee?

After hesitating whether or not to write an afterword, a reply came from Kim Jeong-soo.

Kim Jeong-soo
• Is Jaewon-i okay?

This.

I was barely noticing, but it seems that things eventually came to light.

It should be fine. Let's talk about it later. Hyung. •

Putting my phone in my jumper pocket, I called Hanjun, who was sleeping in the back seat of the van.

"Hyung."

Then Hanjun opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Maknae these days, how is his sleep? Is he still crying these days?"

At my question, Hanjun's expression hardened even more seriously.

***

It was the day after the guerrilla event.