Chapter 106

Returning to Korea, the members of ARCHE started their activities without having time to adjust to the jet lag.

First of all, they will appear on music broadcasts from Thursday.

This is all fan service.

You have to go on music broadcasts for just two weeks and start preparing for the concert right away.

In the meantime, they have to run a few variety shows and film some of their own entertainment content.

In a word, he is very busy.

They are still in the middle of a meeting to produce our own entertainment content.

Noah lazily leaned back in his chair and quietly listened to the words the PD was pouring out.

"You haven't been able to show a variety of sides because you've been in America, haven't you?"

When the PD said something, Younghoon immediately refuted.

"No, during that busy period, it aired once every 10 days. I even rode Kingdaka at Six Flags."

"That's right. Jeyun vomited after riding Kingdaka."

This time, Gino also helped.

"Let's take a break from Extreme for a while. I really thought I was going to die. Noah hyung and Yunsu hyung aren't afraid of things like that, but we're going to die."

"Hey, I'm not about to die, am I?"

"Yes, yes. I'll put Younghoon-hyung there too."

Then the PD bitterly smacked his lips.

"Still, the reaction is extreme..."

"I know. Jeyoon's reaction is so good that everyone enjoys it. That's why I'm holding back, but if we keep doing this, my life span will be cut short."

At Younghoon's words, Jeyoon and Jino nodded their heads. It was the same for Sabi and Ken, who were a bit clumsy in Korean. Then, as if he had promised, he turned to Noah. At this point, they meant to say something as a leader.

"PD."

Noah, who had been sitting with his back on the sofa, straightened his back.

"It's good to change the kids and increase the number of views, but why are you impatient right now? You have to prepare for the concert."

Noah didn't enjoy riding the roller coaster either.

It wasn't that I wasn't happy because I was scared, it was because it was noisy. Seeing how much Jeyoon was screaming, he thought his eardrum was going to go out after riding next to him.

But again, fans like this guy's reaction, saying it's cute. They are all sadistic perverts who take pleasure in seeing someone suffer.

"Extreme is also extreme. From bungee jumping to rafting. If someone gets hurt, we can't stand on stage right away."

At Noah's words, the rest of the members nodded in agreement.

"Who will the fans point their arrows at then?"

This time, PD's face went white.

"It's PD."

In fact, the game is over if anyone dispels the theory that Jeyoon vomited after coming down the roller coaster on social media. It is because sadistic perverts also have maternal love at that moment.

Then they will seek out the victim and wield their mace.

"Do comfortably. Something simple."

Then, the PD, who did not hide his regret, rummaged through the piles of documents and pulled out a piece of paper.