Chapter 31

Yi Chan

"Yay, there are things that Yi Chan can't do well in business."

"But it was sold out."

"They bought it out of pity. The fans."

It is a short break before Manito Time begins.

However, Jae-Won couldn't stand the short break and spread the rumor about the cyber market to Jun-Hee.

"He doesn't smile once while asking to sell it."

The basics of an idol is to smile, but Junhee was also shocked that he didn't smile once.

"Huh, really?"

"Oh, but it's strange to see that it's sold?"

Ha, that loose-fitting youth club, but don't team kill.

Standing in the back and silently watching over the children, Moebius leader Jeongsu approached me in a daze.

"My manager just said, we're going home after Manito Time."

Huh? Going home?

"Aren't we supposed to sleep here?"

According to the schedule, we will camp here for one night and shoot two more missions tomorrow morning. But we're off work.

"First of all, we have to exclude Mute 7 from filming, but then they say that the format doesn't work or something. Anyway, the production team said that's the decision."

What is the decision of the production team? It must be the decision of the production team 'agreed with HS'.

They're going to minimize the amount of Mute 7's appearances anyway, but that doesn't mean there's no need to film a lot.

Jeongsu was thinking the same thing.

"In the end, they're going to cover it quietly like this."

That's right. The production team and HS want to minimize this incident as much as possible. It was a very unpleasant and unfair decision.

But nobody here can blame them.

Because everyone is an accomplice.

"We chose that. Resume broadcasting. The minimum risk that HS desperately wanted."

And with choices always comes responsibility.

"Yeah. But."

In an instant, Jeongsoo's inner thoughts became complicated.

<<It's unfair to cover it up like this, and I have no strength to reveal it.>>

<<<I would have felt less unfair if they said they would overturn the broadcast and caused a commotion.>>

<<No. If you do, you will be completely buried.">

This kind of mind wasn't just for Jung Soo. Kyuhyung, the manager of Mobius, and the rest of the members all felt the same way.

It seems that the position of a powerless small and medium-sized company, and even a rookie idol, is really unavoidable.

I was able to accept that decision because I looked into their inner thoughts.

At that moment, Jeongsu lowered his head.

"It's stupid. I can't do anything at a time like this."

<<It's pitiful. Kim Jeong-soo.>, <<Is this barely enough?>, <<Should I rather give up and turn it over?>