Chapter 114

#114

It is the day after 10 days have passed since the fan meeting.

In early June, due to the early heat, the air conditioner in the accommodation was running at full speed.

Siwoo, who fell asleep on the bunk bed, might catch a cold. I left the room watching Roa adjust the direction of the air conditioner.

It's 2:00 in the morning, even if I fall asleep now, I'll wake up in four hours.

Because tomorrow we have to go to Busan to appear as a guest at Imcheol's concert.

There was no time if not now.

As a leader of L.I.T, monitoring is one of the most important tasks.

because it's me

Sitting at the kitchen table, I opened my laptop and hurriedly entered Uverse.

It was because one article I saw at a glance around the evening caught my eyes.

I carefully looked through the posts on Youverse, from the latest one to the one from an hour ago. Fortunately, there were no worrisome posts.

"Of course, they're going to clean up there. Usually, they'll upload posts like that and one will hide them."

It is so natural.

The filaments, who don't want to burden us at all, use the 'hide from artist' function if there's anything that's even slightly awkward.

However, it is impossible to listen to only pleasant flower songs day and night.

I wonder if you need to know the reality to control it.

So, I immediately created a second account in the name of Kang Yi-chan's mother.

After logging in with my second account, I began to read the posts carefully again.

Then I found a post and frowned.

"There is."

What I feared became a reality. So that was eight hours ago.

I was browsing the ㅇㅇ idol community for a while while eating lunch.

It was the place with the most aggro, but it was also the place where you could read the flow of the idol version most plainly.

So, I used to read the game going back and forth while looking at the posts there, but today I came across a very unpleasant article.

As an anonymous community, the identity of the person who posted the post is unknown.

But the article was very disturbing.

.
.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Actually, I watched a debate broadcast on KBC a while ago. It was that show where a lot of idols and Akira almost got into a fight.
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

.
.

It seemed to be pointing to KBC's Changsha special program, <K-POP, Talking about Idols>.

.
.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
One of the themes that appeared there was whether the image of an idol revealed on the outside was a lie or a truth.

I am completely in Akira's side on that subject.

It's because I've been hurt by an active idol.
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️