Chapter 164

#164

Round 5 of <Survival, Music Genius> ended safely. With only one week left of the contest, there was less pressure.

As the broadcasters wanted, the bromance with Han-neul was shown in an appropriate line, and the viewership ratings were also sufficiently towed. Producer Gi Yun-goo thanked me enough, and after the 5th round, the the director of the entertainment department said thank you.

Well, at this level, I already got everything I could get from <Survival, Music Genius>.

Our awareness grew day by day, and our treatment at the company also improved day by day.

The image is also quite good, so there are a lot of CF invitations.

From the request for an interview to a magazine to the casting for a variety show, it was to the extent that we couldn't even accept everything because we don't have enough time.

As it is, if we release our first full-length album and go through the year-end awards ceremony that continues until early next year, we will be much busier than we are now.

To do that, the members must be in the best condition. We'll have to run like crazy from now on.

That's why I contacted Roa's parents.

It's important to continue the schedule right away, but what's more important is the members' physical condition.

It's better to take a break for a beat. It was something I couldn't let go.

and another one.

I am responsible for the members who's working hard on their bodies.

When I often worked through the night, everyone followed me through the night.

Even if it's me, there's a way not to lose stamina even if I don't sleep, but the members didn't. Ordinary people can't be like the Archmage.

It was the same with Roa.

Seeing me locking myself in the studio and not coming out must have been spurred on, so Jaewon practiced with him until late. That's why he even got inflammation at the surgical site.

He plans to take action again as soon as the inflammation disappears after resting for a while.

With a sense of responsibility.

On the Sunday evening after the 5th round of <Survival, Musical Genius>, PD Pyo quietly called me to the CEO office.

"Was it you?"

I tilted my head at an angle in response to the question he threw back and forth.

"What do you mean, sir?"

"The one who contacted Loa's parents. Was it you?"

Why are you asking if you know?

"I'll make no comment."

As I neither affirmed nor denied, Pyo PD's face subtly crumpled.

"Bad guy."

"Suddenly?"

"You made me a bad CEO, can you say anything good?"

CEO evil, what are you doing?

Peek, I smiled and gently comforted the slightly pouty PD.

"No, when did I make PD-nim the bad guy?"

Our L.I.T. wasn't the only one who raised the stock price while taking on the challenge of <Survival, Music Genius> season 2 this time.