Chapter 56

The Saturday when the K-POP Summer Concert was held, and the next day, Sunday.

Filaments had a very happy time watching L.I.T.

First of all, at the summer concert, L.I.T. was dazzling as the water rose as high as it could.

After the performances of <Only One> and <Promise>, Lit (L.I.T.) fans shouted out loud that their throat would burst, saying that they shine the most when they perform on stage. In particular, the white shirt and suspender appearance showed the standard of boyfriend gifs.

and Sunday.

As the long-awaited summer season pilot variety show <The One - Classmate> aired for the first time, L.I.T received another modifier, 'entertainment idol'.

____________
• It's crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ han jundaeng ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He killed the camera and even the doorknob ㅋㅋㅎㅋㅋㅋ

ㄴIt's okay, Jun dang. Why did you pull out the doorknob? ㅋㅋ please come and pick it up

ㄴ ㅎㅎㅎㅎ he exercised every day and that was a reason

• nope ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't Jjaeni's voice too loud and cute? Sorry. That hyung's good at breaking things ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㄴ My baby >.< I'm sorry or I'll recreate it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㄴ He grew up, but he's face and heart are still like a baby

ㄴAre you a real man when you look at him when he's crying? I'm tearing up the stage

ㄴ ㅁㅈㅁㅈ

• In the meantime, Roa is apologizing to the staff by bending his waist 90 degrees.

ㄴ He's serious no matter what he does

ㄴ I'm sorry to the producers ㅋㅋㅋThey're holding onto each other and concentrating ㅋㅋㅋKeep your back straight ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Hmmm what to do ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ He was so nervous that he completely froze.

ㄴIf he's frozen like that, I want to break through the screen and hug him. What kind of human looks like that stimulates the protective instinct?
Since it is a fairy, then protect endangered creatures....

• Oh my leader, what are you going to do? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Serious facial expression ㅋㅋㅋ I guess he's desperate now

ㄴWhere am I? Who am I?

ㄴIn the meantime, he's keeping his calm and do well in the interview ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
___________

After changing into a neat school uniform, Lee Chan entered the interview room, followed by a short interview.

<What kind of group is L.I.T?>

The subtitles passed and Lee Chan's face became a close-up.

Lee Chan, who twisted his head slightly with an expressionless face, was lost in thought for a moment.

Then he answered in a calm voice.

- An awl that I casually put in my pocket.

⟨Awl?⟩

-In the end, that pointy charm will come out of your pocket. I think the charm and talent of L.I.T. cannot be hidden.

Still expressionless, he narrowed his brow slightly, then opened his mouth again.

- And, there's one more thing they can't hide. You'll soon find out if you watch, but um.......

Lee Chan, who paused for a moment as if pondering, continued as if he had made up his mind.