Chapter 14

An ambiguous camaraderie was formed.

The flow of emotions these guys show me are mostly «trust» and «belief». And the emotion I send to them is «responsibility».

It's similar to the feelings I had 300 years ago when I was thrown into the Gray Landon Plateau for the 3rd Circle Promotion Test.

It was the time when I led my friends and fought against the 'Witch of the Gray Falls' in the Gray Landon Plateau. Having brought them all alive without a single person falling behind, I was awarded the title of <a courageous leader that no one can follow> by the grand master of the day.

In a word, it means 'being nosy.'

Because I managed to save everyone and bring them out, so the most promoted 3rd circle ever was born.

Anyway, after that, those who passed the test together started to support me. They came together with trust and faith and sent eyes close to respect.

However, these guys are actually ambiguous to say that.

It was because the emotions of <mystery> were thicker than <respect> from them, and I could even glimpse faintly <affection> beyond that.

Anyway, in a word, these dungeon rabbits are gross.

.
.

Day 2 of shooting the music video.

Today, individual shooting is the focus, so there are not many performances together.

I changed the three types of costumes I wore yesterday and filmed the cuts to go in between performances alone or in groups. Waking up early in the morning and walking around the neighborhood, I accumulated as much mana as I could wriggling at dawn.

Thanks to that, my condition is relatively good today.

I refused to the end of the sedatives that Kyu-hyung offered me, and instead ate something called 'Big Has' brought by Mr. Gong Seok-ho.

[Is this also a sedative...?]

My brows furrowed as I looked suspiciously at Director Gong's drink which is the first time I encountered.

It seemed that even if I did not activate his heart, I could hear Director Gong's heart.

I heard it was for agility, what kind of bullshit are you talking about............ Like?

[No, it does the opposite function? If you eat it, your strength will increase]

I accepted and drank it as if it was lying, but damn it. I had another reason to rub against this damn world. It tastes crazy.

Encouraged by two bottles of Big has, I sat down in the corner of the studio to catch my breath after I finished all of my individual filming.

It was only better than yesterday, and the fear that Kang Yi-chan's body remembered was overwhelming.

There are no remnants of Kang Yi-chan left on this body, but the body seems to have managed to remember the habits of the original owner.

No, maybe the heart remembers.

Because it feels like someone is squeezing this heart with their hands.

"Whew-"

I let out a long sigh and wiped the sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand. It was then.

"You try first."

"Uh, how is it? You try it."

Somewhere to my left, very familiar emotions are swirling.