Chapter 26

A victim of 〈The One〉.

Although it was only for a short time, it is true that it was complicated in my head. But I soon brushed off the complicated thoughts.

It's the devil's editing, so you openly push it.

I was dissatisfied with the ways of this world where good and evil are ambiguous, but what can I do? I belong to this world, so I have to live according to it.

As soon as I was able to organize my thoughts, the car arrived at the set.

The parking lot is quite noisy, as if we were not the first.

"Has everyone arrived?"

"No, that's the cinematographer's car. Fortunately, we seem to be number one."

Kyuhyung thought that we had to crawl on our own because we debuted the most late among the performers and the fandom was weak.

No, rather than Kyuhyung's thoughts, this bottom physiology was like that.

That's why we came here early in the morning.

"The most junior is later than the senior, and if this happens, they will be criticized."

That's why it's a meeting at 8 o'clock, but it's too much to arrive at 5 o'clock. Moments later, the car door opened and the children in the other car got into the car.

It is because Kyu-hyung gathered the children saying he had something to tell. Jaewon, who was still sleepy, rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn.

"Aren't we arriving too early?"

Then he sat down next to me and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"It's still dark, it just feels like night."

"What night, the sun will rise soon."

Kyuhyung dismissed Jaewon's complaints and looked back at the children with a serious expression.

"Guys."

Unusually, there was a lot of power in his voice. Maybe that's why, I could see the children quietly getting nervous.

"This is your first variety show. Do you know what a great opportunity this is?"

The children all nod their heads in unison.

"And you know how dangerous it is."

Even the immature youngest line didn't know how much the hyungs struggled before deciding to appear on the show.

Jaewon, who nodded his head, opened his eyes and asked.

"You have to be careful of the bad side. That's the story, right?"

"That's right. You can't give them an excuse to do that."

Kyuhyung's answer made the children's expressions even more serious. And soon, the signs of the children's hearts rang loudly.

«I know we shouldn't give excuses. By the way, how can you not give an excuse?»

«What do we do? Should I always laugh? Can't I make a mistake?»

«Oh, I really hate it. I want to be there as if it doesn't exist, but how can I make it seem like it doesn't exist? Would you rather hide in a bathroom or something?»

«Damn it. So I can't play? It's not long before the deadline for the quest ends.»

I let out a long sigh as I turned off my power at the sight of the children pouring in all at once.