Chapter 27

We just need to do well.

I just need to do well.

Sitting cross-legged on the yoga mat, I looked at the presenter with no thoughts.

Perhaps because it was noisy from the start, the host, a famous announcer, laughed whenever I made eye contact with him.

It wasn't just me. To be precise, our entire team.

I don't know exactly because I turned off the signs of the heart because my pride was slightly hurt, but it seems that we have become a less-than-ideal existence from the start.

I should have opened the door and looked around in bewilderment to express my curiosity about the new place, but I didn't.

Hanjun, who broke down the door, smiled awkwardly and froze stiffly, while the rest of the members bowed their backs, saying they were sorry.

The host asked us jokingly.

[No, you broke the door?!]

[sorry. What is this hyung good at breaking? Maybe one of the cameras is broken? He dropped it while coming.]

One of the staff members who heard Jaewon's answer immediately ran out of the set.

It was filming that started in such an atmosphere.

I wanted to win the bet with as little effort as possible, but I have a feeling that it will be a very tiring schedule.

In front of me, a black cube box was cast. When I looked up, the host took up the microphone and explained the situation.

"Take each note from the box."

It's a note. to do something weird

Reaching into the box, I slipped a piece of paper on the tip of my finger.

The floral pink paper was folded very meticulously.

As I tried to open it, the host shook his head.

"Don't open it yet. We'll see it together."

And after a while, all 18 performers held a note in their hands.

"Now inside that note is the name of someone who is here today."

As the host explained, Roa tilted his head towards me.

"Manito game. I think he's trying to do something like that."

"A Manito game?"

"Yes."

What is the Manito's game?

"Yeah, did you all notice? It's a Manito game."

So what is Manito?

"The note has Manito's name and mission written on it. If you complete the mission without getting caught, you get 5 points. You complete the mission but your identity is revealed. Then you get 2 points."

I nodded my head at the host's words, As if I know the game.

"And prepare a secret gift to raise Manito's heart rate until it's Manito time. The person who raises Manito's heart rate the most will get another 5 points."

So I don't know what it is, but you're asking someone here to complete the mission as written on the note, right?

If your identity is revealed and you can't complete the mission, you get 0 points.

Well, it's not difficult.

Although it's important who my manito is.

"Now then, open the note carefully from now on."