Chapter 170

#170

The place in the two photos Hanjun showed was a place that everyone knew well.

Samseong Station and COEX K-POP Square.

"Come there?"

Juhee, who was staring at the screen, narrowed her eyes and shook her head.

There is a huge electronic display board in COEX K-POP Square, and several billboards in Samseong Station. It's always a place where teaser videos and promotional videos for new albums of comeback singers come out and birthday photos are attached.

"Um. Will they do a reverse tribute there at 2:00 PM?"

Doing a reverse tribute in a place that is also called the mecca of K-POP. What is it?

"no way."

Juhee turned her head and looked at her watch.

one o'clock in the morning.

Joo-hee jumped up from her seat and immediately picked up a hooded jumper and car keys.

As she left the house, she called Yu-jeong.

"Hey. Kwon Yu-jeong. I'll pick you up right now, so come down to the first floor of the apartment."

-Why?

"Anyway, it seems like what the kids are trying to do is a billboard, so I'm going to check it out."

-What?

So Joo-hee got Yoo-jeong in the car and headed to COEX K-POP Square in Samseong-dong. Sitting in the passenger seat, Yu-jeong grumbled, yawning loudly.

"No matter how tempting it is. You really look like a crzy-mania. Who's going there to check it out at this hour? If it's not, then what?"

"Or how about it? I'm a person who makes money with New Tube, but I have to do crazy things like this properly to be a pro."

"Hey, I wonder your nickname Mad Joo-hee is really true."

Yoojung yawned again and closed her eyes.

"Wake me up when you're done checking. I'll sleep."

But Yoo-jung couldn't fall asleep after all.

This is because his friend's premonition, also called 'Chuk Ju-hee', was always right. And as Joo-hee expected, work was in full swing at Samseong Station.

Chuk - 촉 = feeling, inspiration,
When your guess is revealed true frequently we say, "you have a good '촉'.

"Look. That's right."

The two stopped the car from a distance and watched it closely. They saw a billboard installed at the entrance of the stairs going down to the subway station. But what was even more surprising was the photos they're working on.

"Juhee. Under the picture they're pasting right now, it says Fila... isn't it? Could it be that it says filament?"

At Yu-jeong's words, Ju-hee narrowed her eyes and looked carefully.

"I can't see it well because it's far away, but I guess so?"

"Did you bring your camera? Pull it out and take a picture."

"It's in the trunk."

It was just like that when Joo-hee opened the trunk door. A completely unexpected picture caught their eye.

"Yoojung. Aren't those the kids?"

A familiar black van pulled up on the side of the road with its hazard lights on, and five men in their hats pulled down one after another got out of the car. Then, they talked to the people who were working.