Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Wooden Bracelet

    The bright red blood beads slowly dripped from the fingertips under Yan Sisi's squeeze, the moment the blood beads touched the wooden bracelet, a faint green light flashed, and the red blood beads disappeared in an instant.

    Is this going to open up the space?

    Yan Sisi waited for a while and saw that the wooden bracelet didn't have any special reaction, and the excited mood just now disappeared in an instant. Could it be that only the heroine can open this wooden bracelet?

    When she thought of this possibility, she couldn't help but her heart constricted, and she couldn't accept that she couldn't open the space. Undeterred, she enlarged the wound and continued to drip a lot of blood on the wooden bracelet.

    A long time passed, so long that Yan Sisi didn't know how much blood she dripped, when suddenly her eyes went dark, and she appeared in a strange place.

    Yan Sisi excitedly looked at the strange things in front of her, but she didn't expect that she really opened up the space. Does that mean that the things in the dream can also be changed.

    Yan Sisi suppressed the excitement in her heart, and walked towards the ancient tree that attracted her full attention at a glance. The ancient tree was half dead and half full of greenery. The most eye-catching thing was a green fruit hanging on the top of the tree, shaped like a gourd. The shape, the bottom is gray, I don't know if it is lack of nutrients and dies or it is the same color.

    Yan Sisi turned her head to look at the milky white well not far away, then looked at the dry old tree beside her, went back to the kitchen, took a gourd ladle, walked to the well, and poured five ladles full of water on the ancient tree.     When she looked up at the old tree, she seemed to see the old tree shaking slightly. Yan Sisi rubbed her eyes and looked at the old tree again, but it didn't move. It must be that she was mistaken just now.     After pouring the water, she finally had the heart to look around, and saw that the space was about the size of two houses. The empty space was only the well from which the water was drawn just now and the old tree in the middle. The ground was black and fertile soil and there was not even a root of grass. There is a faint white mist on the edge of it, making it difficult to see what is there.     Yan Sisi walked over curiously. Before she got close to the mist, she felt a transparent barrier blocking herself. She patted her hand as if on cold glass.

    Can't see it, Yan Sisi can only go back and continue to study the well, wondering if the water in it has other functions.

    When Yan Sisi lowered her head and looked into the well, she subconsciously placed her hands on the edge of the well, and a chilly feeling spread all over her body in an instant, and three words appeared on the jade stone at the edge of the well, although she didn't understand what the words were , but its efficacy came to mind: It turns out that this well is called Lingquan Well, and the water in it can not only accelerate the growth of animals and plants, but also heal and detoxify.

    Yan Sisi stood up in amazement, water can actually accelerate growth and heal wounds and detoxify, this can't be the space of immortals! Otherwise, how could there be such miraculous water? According to the text description, the space opened by the cousin is only a 10-square-meter space, and it can only store items, and people cannot enter it at all.

    The one she opened is both an ancient tree and a magical spring water. Could it be that it differs from person to person?

    Since the well is not ordinary, the old tree growing in the middle must not be simple. Yan Sisi walked over and put his hand on the old tree, and a word appeared in his mind instantly: Plants are needed.