Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    "You plant these in the fairy's space first, and dad will find some seeds for you when you go back to your hometown tomorrow." After Yan's father finished speaking, he handed all kinds of seeds wrapped in newspapers in the cloth bag to the daughter, and then said: "This I have written my name, if you need anything else, just tell me.”

    Yan Sisi took the cloth bag and smiled unceremoniously and said, “Dad, I want a cabinet full of drawers to store seeds, and some commonly used seeds. I also need some tools and baskets.”

    Although she can use her consciousness to control everything in the space, her head will hurt a little every time she uses it too much. Some things within her capacity are still done by herself with some tools.

    "Okay."

    Yan Sisi brought the seeds and fruit saplings to the space, planted the fruit trees one by one around the edge of the space, and poured some spiritual spring water after planting them all.

    The seeds in the cloth bag were put together with the unused seeds before, Yan Sisi looked at the vines crawling around in the space and their heads were about to grow. There was no one to help, so she could only stand on the edge of the vines and start picking melons and fruits.

    There were almost five melons on a melon vine. After Yan Sisi carefully picked all the melons, the melon vines on the ground turned into a green smoke and floated towards the ancient tree in front of her eyes.

    Yan Sisi glanced at the ancient tree and at the vacant land above the ground, could this be the plant that the ancient tree needed?

    Everything is possible in the fairy world, Yan Sisi looked at it for a while, then lowered her head and continued to pick melons and fruits, green smoke drifted towards the ancient trees as the fruits were picked.

    When Yan Sisi stood up, half of the melon vines on the ground disappeared, leaving most of the space, saving her the trouble of dealing with the melon vines.

    Yan Sisi looked down at the picked watermelons, melons and cantaloupe, went out again and brought in a cloth bag, carefully packed all the melons and fruits in it, and stored them in the space.

    Yan Sisi brought some strawberries and a watermelon just out of the space, and saw at a glance that her mother had already prepared the meals. All the dishes on the table were vegetables brought out yesterday. The taste was delicious, crisp and juicy , Tender, as delicious as you want.

    After eating and resting for a while, Yan Sisi stood up and walked towards her room. She was stopped by Yan's father when she was halfway there, "Sisi, your mother and I will go to find the marriage contract between you and Xu Weiming today." Passed his grandfather. From today onwards, your engagement will be terminated."

    Yan Sisi was taken aback for a moment before she came over and nodded, replied: "Oh, I see." After finishing

    speaking, she went back to the room and closed the door stand up.

    Sitting on the stool, Yan Sisi's time with Xu Weiming flashed through her mind. They had known each other since they were ten years old. When they first got along, she actually hated him because he always treated her as a fiancé. Things are in charge of things, she is not allowed to do this, she is not allowed to do that, which makes her very annoying.

    They got on good terms when a group of boys were chasing her and trying to pull her braids, he suddenly appeared in front of her to protect himself, for which he was beaten until his nose bleeds and his face was bruised and purple.     Since then, their relationship has gotten closer. They go to school together and go home together, and he will often come to take her out to play. When they grew up, they became estranged again. She still remembers that Xu Weiming called her his younger sister to his friends when they went out to play, but when he came back, he explained to her that he was afraid of affecting her reputation.     In the past, she didn't understand, thinking that he was really worried about her reputation, but it turned out that he just didn't want to marry her, so she was the younger sister.     "Bang bang" came from outside the house, and at the same time, Wei Ming's mother shouted loudly: "Yan Sisi, come out."     Yan Sisi's heart was beating wildly because of the sudden knock on the door , Why is Xu Weiming's mother here?     The people who go to the Three Treasures Hall suddenly came over, they must be looking for trouble, Yan Sisi just walked out of the room, when she saw Yan's mother running over nervously, grabbing her hand and trying to pull her back into the room.     Father Yan stood tall and tall at the door, opened the door with a haughty face and said to Xu Weiming's mother who was about to knock on the door, and said in a fierce voice: "It doesn't matter what to shoot, our two families, why are you looking for my daughter?" ?”