Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Barbecue

    As soon as the time turned, it was the appointed day. Yan Sisi got up early in the morning and began to clean up the yard, weeding, and watering. It took her about an hour. After she was done, she went back to the room and picked some seasonal fruits in the space. basket.

    Then I went to the garden and cut some colored flowers with scissors, and placed them on the table in the garden randomly, then went back to the room and took out two vases with patterns, and trimmed the cut flowers with scissors Insert it into a vase, and finally pour the diluted Lingquan water to keep the flowering period longer.

    Yan Sisi picked up the vase and looked at the pale pink, yellow and blue flowers, and carefully adjusted the position so that they were placed in the vase at random heights, and didn't stop until they looked particularly pleasing to the eye.

    Yan Sisi cleaned up all the branches cut from the table, put one of the two vases in the living room of the house, and placed the other on the table in the garden.

    The second the vase was placed on the table, there was a knock on the courtyard door, and Tang Mingze shouted loudly, "Sisi, open the door."

    "Here we come." Yan Sisi looked up and answered loudly, trotting to The door opened, and she saw her brother standing at the door with the group of people he had seen before. Everyone greeted her with a smile, and then walked in one by one with their things.

    Yan Sisi supported the door frame and watched them come in. There were six people in total, four of them were boys and two girls were familiar faces, and she closed the door after all of them had entered.     A group of people put the things they brought in the yard directly, the boys started to assemble them, and the two girls walked to the garden full of flowers, Lan Jing looked at the small garden with various varieties, and turned her head to meet those who followed Yan Sisi couldn't help but asked in surprise: "Sisi, did you plant these?"     Seeing Yan Sisi nodding, Lan Jing couldn't help boasting: "You are too powerful, you have at least 100% of the flowers here. There are more than a dozen varieties! Especially this flower wall, it’s so beautiful, I’m going to make a flower wall in my yard when I go back.”

    Another girl also echoed: "I want to do it too, and the smell here is so delicious. If I can set up a swing here and sit here with a book, I can stay here for a whole day without going out. "

    Her family also has a garden, but the flowers are not as beautiful as here. It looks like it has been carefully cared for.

    Yan Sisi accepted all their compliments, and she herself felt that the yard was well tidied up.

    Yan Sisi smiled at them, without disturbing their appreciation of the garden, turned around and went to the kitchen to pour two cups of jasmine tea, and served them to the two girls who were still in the garden looking around, "Hey, come and have some tea!"

    Lan Jing picked it up and took a sip, "Huh? This is jasmine tea? It's different from what I drank before. It tastes very sweet and delicious."

    Yan Sisi said, "If you like it, take some with you when you leave. Go back."

    She was alone, and she didn't have any good girls around her. She drank most of the homemade scented tea by herself, and it was rare to meet someone she liked.

    Yan Sisi chatted with her for a while, seeing how busy her cousin was, she finally couldn't hold back and ran to help. According to their requirements, she skewered the cut pieces of meat on small sticks.

    After a while, the other two girls also came over to work together, and quickly skewered all the meat that Tang Mingze and the others brought over. A group of people fell in love with Yan Sisi's vegetable garden again, and rushed to the place after getting her permission. Picking began in the vegetable garden.     Yan Sisi returned to the kitchen, took out the fruits that were picked in advance from the basket, washed them one by one, cut them into small pieces, and placed them neatly on a beautiful plate.     After everything was cut, Yan Sisi called her brother to move a long table into the yard, covered it with a cloth mat with lace, and then put the fruit plate on it, and the boys moved the chairs inside the house together When they came out, the girls stood on the brazier shelf that the boys had made, and began to roast the skewered meat on it.