Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Life

    Yan Sisi smiled at Guo Lan who was walking over and said, "My name is Yan Sisi, hello." After finishing

    speaking, she glanced around the classroom, there are few people coming, there are many seats, and there are many choices, move forward After walking a few steps, I sat directly in the first row.

    Guo Lan finally ran into a girl, saw her sitting in the first row and followed her, and started chatting with Yan Sisi non-stop.

    Yan Sisi responded to the curious female classmate, and looked at the classmates who came in from the door from time to time. After about an hour, the seats in the class were almost full.

    A man in his forties walked from the door to the lecture, put his hands on the table and said, "First of all, welcome to our Agricultural University. I am your class teacher Li Ren.

    " Shouted: "Hello, Teacher Li."

    "Thank you for the warm welcome from this classmate. I won't say anything extra. We have three years to get to know each other. Now come up with a few male voices and follow me to get the textbooks for this semester." Move them here and distribute them to each student, and then you can go to the school today, and the formal class will start tomorrow, everyone, remember not to be late." Li Ren finished speaking slowly, and finally pointed to five boys from the back row to follow to the office Bring the book back.

    Yan Sisi received her own textbook, greeted the familiar Guo Lan, and said, "Xiao Lan, I'm going back first, do you want to go?"

    Guo Lan picked up the textbook on the table, stood up and said, "Let's go together Well, I live in the dormitory on the second floor, how about you?"

    Yan Sisi said, "I don't live on campus, my home is closer to here."

    "That's great, so you are from the local area." Guo Lan said enviously, she is also good I want to live at home, but I have no choice but to live in school.

    After Yan Sisi and Guo Lan separated, they walked towards the school gate with their textbooks in their arms, and went home to take care of the vegetables and fruits in the yard for a while.

    Most of the seeds have germinated and grown tender leaves. Although the growth speed in the space cannot be compared, it is not too slow. It seems that growing vegetables in reality is not so difficult!

    She thought she would fail the first time, staring at the sprouts emerging from the soil, feeling an indescribable sense of satisfaction in her heart.

    There was no need to go to school in the afternoon, so Yan Sisi just nestled in the yard, hid in the shade of a tree, and read the textbook she got from school. It contained a lot of knowledge about plants, and she looked forward to the next class at school.

    For the next month, Yan Sisi went back and forth between school and home every day, learning new knowledge while taking care of the plants in the yard.

    Small green vegetables with a short growth cycle have already matured. When they were ready to eat, Yan Sisi picked two baskets and sent one to her uncle's house and the other to her grandpa's house.

    Both sides were very supportive of the small green vegetables planted by Yan Sisi, and within a few days they received some seeds collected by both sides, most of which were flower seeds given by grandpa.     After such a long time in Yan Sisi's space, another piece of land has been expanded, half of which has been transplanted with some fruit trees, and the other half has been planted with flower seeds given by my grandfather. I don't know what beautiful flowers there are.     When the tomatoes in the yard were turning red, Yan Sisi picked one and ate it in his mouth. The taste was slightly worse than the ones grown in the space, but it was a hundred times more delicious than the ones bought outside.     The red-colored tomato has a thin skin that opens when you bite it. The juice that bursts out is sweet with a hint of sourness, and it tastes very delicious.     The vegetables in the yard began to ripen one after another, and she couldn't eat them all by herself, so she occasionally picked the excess and gave it to her uncle and grandpa.     The two vines transplanted next to the well are also full of small grapes, and the climbing rose on the courtyard wall has grown to a height of half a meter. After a while, it will almost be able to climb the courtyard wall.     The school life is also very fulfilling, and I also accidentally learned that a flower and bird market has just opened in a place in the south, and I plan to go to see if there are any beautiful flowers for the holiday tomorrow to buy some flowers and increase the variety of flowers.