Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Yan Sisi felt that there was something wrong with Yan Li's state, and just as she was about to ask some more questions, she heard the third aunt come out and scolded loudly: "The dead girl is back and you haven't come to help, are you waiting for me to serve you     ?" Yan Li, who had a rosy face, turned pale in an instant, and said eagerly, "Mom, I'll come."

    He Shuqin continued to stand on the spot with a straight face and said, "You should treat yourself like your third sister. If you don’t have to do anything, get out of here quickly, and don’t eat lunch if you don’t have to do anything.”

    Hearing this, Yan Li didn’t dare to explain anything to herself, she just ran to the kitchen with her head down and began to help, leaving Yan Sisi alone standing in the yard.

    Yan Sisi had already gotten used to the words that the third aunt had pointed at Sang and scolded Huai just now, but she felt a little bit wronged for Yan Li who was accused of being innocent, but she also knew that continuing to entangle Yan Li with the third aunt would only make her scolded worse.

    Yan Sisi directly sat down to rest under the peach tree in the courtyard, and not long after, she saw her grandparents pushing open the courtyard door and coming in, Yan Sisi asked casually, "Grandma, where have you been?

    " Did you?" Xu Baoying knew what her granddaughter and the others were doing on the mountain, so she didn't ask any more questions because there were many people in the family.

    Yan Sisi turned towards the direction of the kitchen and shouted: "Mom, is the meal ready?

    " Started up.

    Mother Yan, who was sitting inside and kept burning the fire, said, "My daughter is asking me, not you."

    Mother Yan was about to continue when she saw the mother-in-law standing at the door, and immediately stopped talking.

    Xu Baoying walked to the door of the kitchen, looked at the third daughter-in-law who was lazily sitting on the bench directing Yan Li to cook, and said coldly: "Why are you from the third family, do you have any objection to me arranging you to cook? If you don't want to, go down Let the fourth family do it this time." Do

    something every day, complain all kinds of things, or secretly let his daughter do it, I really don't know how the third child likes such a woman.

    He Shuqin looked at her mother-in-law standing at the door, stood up in shock, and excused herself: "Mom, that's not what I meant. Why would I not want to cook?"

    After finishing speaking, she squeezed her The daughter took the shovel and began to fry it pretendingly. She smiled flatteringly at her mother-in-law, "Mom, the meal will be ready soon, you go to rest first."

    Cooking is one of the few good things in the family. She can't make her mother-in-law feel dissatisfied and take back the right to cook. This is a rare time for her to steal food.

    Xu Baoying stared at her closely again, and then walked away with Yan Li who was squeezed away. After a while, when lunch was ready, everyone came back one after another.

    On her father's side, her grandparents have four sons and one daughter. Among them, the uncle's family has three sons and two daughters, his father is the second child, and she is the only daughter, the third uncle's family has two daughters and a son, the fourth uncle's family has three sons, and the aunt married into the town. had two sons.

    Now the table in the middle of the main room is full of people, everyone is sitting in their old seats, and Yan Sisi's family, who came back suddenly, is squeezed between the third uncle's house and the fourth uncle's house.