Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Meeting

    Yan Sisi walked to the front of the house, knocked on the door and said, "Miss Xiaomei, I'm coming in."

    After speaking, she heard someone in the house answer, and then opened the door and walked in.

    Yan Sisi saw Cai Mei with a red face and a sweet smile at a glance, and asked jokingly, "Miss Xiaomei, what did you see that made you smile so happily?"

    She was holding a white letter paper in her hand, it could not be written by the object letter!

    Cai Mei put away the paper in her hand, and asked with a blushing face, "Why are you here?"

    "About you to go to school together tomorrow." Yan Sisi straight to the point stated the purpose of coming, Cai Mei was more than a little She is only a few months older, and the two are in different classes at the same school.

    Cai Mei did not go to the countryside because all her older brothers and sisters went to the countryside, and she was the only one left in the family. Recently, the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination came out, and the able-bodied families basically sent their children who were not working to go to school.

    Cai Mei answered suspiciously: "Okay, but why did you suddenly think of going to school with me?" You

    must know that Yan Sisi usually goes to school alone, and the boys in the family courtyard who want to pick her up and drop off don't Too many, why did you suddenly run over to find her?     Yan Sisi sat by the bed and told about what she felt was being followed last week. Cai Mei frowned and asked, "Did n't

    you see what a person looks like?" Said: "No, it's just that he left when I walked, and he stopped when I stopped. When I turned around, I didn't see anything. Maybe I heard it wrong?"     Today and her dad didn't catch anyone, maybe she was too sensitive Yes, it's possible that he just walked the same road as her. She left early today, so she didn't run into each other, but just in case, it's safer to walk with others.     After listening to the suggestion, Cai Mei said, "People go missing in our county every year. There is nothing wrong with being careful. I will go to Li Min later and tell Li Min that we will go together tomorrow. It will be safer if a boy is around."

    After speaking, she stood up and walked to the living room, Yan Sisi hurried out.

    The two walked to the living room, Cai Mei turned around and said to Yan Sisi who followed: "You just wait for news at my house, I will be back in a while."

    "Okay, please trouble Miss Mei."

    "What's the trouble, we are We grew up together."

    After Cai Mei finished speaking, she yelled into the kitchen: "Mom, I'm going out for a while, Sisi is here, please entertain me, and I'll be right back."

    Cai Lan responded, "Hey, go Let's go!"

    Cai Lan, who came out of the kitchen, came out with a bowl full of brown sugared garlic, put it on the table and said: "Sisi, take this back to eat later, the sugared garlic made by my aunt is really good. I will definitely make you want to come after eating."

    "Okay, thank you Aunt Cai." Yan Sisi sat on the stool obediently, waited for about ten minutes and saw Miss Xiaomei came back, and only took the empty bag after receiving a positive answer. The dropped basket and the bowl of sugar and garlic went back.

    When she got home, Yan's mother looked at the extra bowl of sugared garlic on the table, and asked, "Where did this sugared garlic come from?"

    Yan Sisi, who returned to the room to do her homework, stretched her head and replied, "Aunt Cai gave it to you." "