Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Purchase

    Yan Sisi's pen waved and recorded the contents of the book: the cousin is the real daughter, the fake daughter is Xie Mei, born prematurely, there is an older brother and a younger brother in the family, who was spoiled and sang by the art troupe.

    There are also some things that happened in the dream. At the end, she wrote heavily her guess about the culprit who caused her father's injury. After writing, she put the notebook in the wooden box and stored it in the space.

    After recording, Yan Sisi looked at the textbook on the table that had not been touched for a long time, sat on the chair honestly, and began to calm down and carefully study and recite the textbook by herself.

    Yan Sisi didn't turn off the lights until after 11 o'clock in the evening to go to bed. The next morning, she just went to the space to take care of the vegetables, melons and fruits. The rest of her free time was to read books and do quizzes.

    At noon, when I went to the hospital to deliver meals to my father, I casually added some spiritual spring water to the thermos. Seeing my father's ruddy complexion, I felt more relaxed.

    In the afternoon, another batch of vegetables and strawberries in the space were ripe, and the corn that was first planted was also ripe. Yan Sisi picked them all, bundled the vegetables and spread them at the bottom of the basket, and placed the strawberries lightly on top of the vegetables for sale. Some.

    When Yan Sisi arrived not far from the steel factory, she happened to see the workers starting to get off work in twos and threes. Before she could walk over, she saw a large group of female workers running towards her, which shocked her. The ones turned around and ran away.

    Xie Hong, the female worker who finally saw someone coming from behind, hurriedly shouted: "Don't run, little girl, we are not here to catch you."

    After Xie Hong finished speaking, she took a breath and accelerated to catch up with Yan Sisi before she lowered her voice and said: " We're here to buy strawberries."

    Hearing this, Yan Sisi turned her head and looked carefully at the people in the crowd who didn't wear red cloths, and most of the faces were familiar, and with so many people coming to buy things, they must be caught together , suddenly slowed down his pace and smiled embarrassedly and said: "So many of you came here, I thought I was discovered."

    Xie Hong, who bought it once yesterday, took a breath and explained: "The strawberry sold by your house It’s so delicious, I want to buy all of them, little girl, how many strawberries did you bring today, give me nine first.”

    The people who followed also gathered around one after another, chirping and saying: "I want ten."

    "First come, first serve, little girl give me six strawberries first."

    "Liu Aizhu, didn't you think it was too expensive before?"

    "So Delicious strawberries, no matter how expensive they are, I’m willing to eat them.”

    Yan Sisi’s forehead hurt from a group of people arguing, and when she heard that they were all here to buy strawberries, she looked at the messy female workers in front of her with a headache, and said loudly: “One by one Come."

    After finishing speaking, he asked Xie Hong, who was the first to see, "What do you want?"

    "Nine strawberries and a bundle of green vegetables."

    "A bundle of green vegetables and spinach costs 2 cents for half a catty, peppers cost 4 cents and 10 pieces, and strawberries don't count." Three tickets are 1 cent." Yan Sisi was afraid that someone would think it was too expensive, so she bought it and said no, she quoted the price in advance, then put the basket on the ground, and lifted the cloth on it to reveal the fruity strawberries on the top.