Chapter 15

Chapter 15 The Bathhouse

    Yan's mother put down the fruit plate in her hand and nodded, ran to the room and cleaned up quickly. The rumors about the girl outside had not dissipated. She didn't know what kind of gossip she would hear when she went to the bathroom alone. She followed You can also rest assured.

    The two walked towards the people's bathhouse not far from home, carrying a wooden tub containing towels, soap and clean clothes.

    Yan Sisi walked into the bathhouse familiarly, and handed two bath tickets printed with five cents to Aunt Wang who was sitting behind the table.

    Wang Yan took the ticket and looked up at the person who came. When she saw that it was Yan Sisi, her eyes lit up and she greeted her, "Sisi is here." Yan Sisi

    is the hottest topical heroine on their side recently. I would hide at home and dare not come out, but I didn't expect to meet him in the bathhouse.

    Yan Sisi nodded politely, took the wooden sign and key tied with a red string, turned around and walked towards the women's bathhouse. When she walked to the door, she seemed to hear the word "overboard" coming from behind.

    Yan Sisi walked into the women's bathhouse with an unchanged expression. She heard all kinds of ugly words in the dream. It was just the same thing. If she really heard their words in her heart, it would definitely be like a dream. Going into the dead end, and finally can't stand the gossip and commit suicide, when the time comes, it will hurt the loved ones, and the enemies will be quick.

    Yan Sisi looked at the number on the key to find the corresponding cabinet, put the clean clothes in it, and then put the dirty clothes she took off into the tub.

    Mother Yan, who was next to her, was the first to walk into the bathhouse with the wooden basin, and Yan Sisi hurriedly followed, otherwise she would definitely not be able to grab the water by herself.

    The moment she walked in, the white mist covered her eyes, and the sound of dripping water rang in her ears, and white flowers were everywhere.

    Yan Sisi felt a little regretful when she came in, there were quite a lot of people coming to take a bath tonight, the shower head in front was almost full of people, so she could only hold her breath and walk behind Yan's mother.

    They went to the end but couldn't find an empty shower head, Yan Sisi could only stand there in embarrassment, and then was grabbed by Yan's mother and walked to the side of a familiar neighbor, sharing the same one with them.

    Yan Sisi stood under the shower head as soon as she got her hair wet, she stood out and was replaced by another person to rinse. When she washed her hair with foam, she was dragged under the shower head by her mother to rinse again.

    The whole process was like a war. Yan Sisi was pulled aside by her mother after washing her hair, and rubbed her body with a towel. When she washed off the soap on her body, her face was hot to the touch, and her head was dizzy. Yes, feeling short of breath.

    Yan Sisi shouted loudly into her mother's ear: "Mom, I'm going back first."

    After speaking, watching her mother look over, she stretched out her finger and pointed at the wooden basin not far away. Enduring the lack of oxygen in his head, he ran out.

    As soon as Yan Sisi walked to the outside room, she felt that her breathing was much easier. She walked to the cabinet where the clothes were placed, took out the key on her wrist to open it, quickly dried off the moisture on her body, put on clean clothes, and rubbed her hair together with a dry towel , After wiping it half dry, wrap it with another dry towel.