Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Father Yan looked at the extra thing in the hand of the daughter who came back, and asked curiously: "What is this? Xiao Gu gave it to you?"

    Yan Sisi's head was swollen after studying all day, so he put the hand warmer on the table and lit it. Nodded, "Dad, is there any food? I'm hungry."

    Father Yan, "Your mother is cooking in the kitchen, you should go and see when it's ready."

    Yan Sisi walked towards the kitchen, "Mom, what are you cooking? Is it delicious?"

    "I went to buy some meat today and made your favorite braised pork." Mother Yan put a plate of braised pork and stir-fried vegetables on the table, and said to her husband, "It's time to eat. "

    Yan Sisi walked to the table with a good bowl of miscellaneous grains and rice, and the family of three picked up the bowls and waved their chopsticks to pick up vegetables. No one took the initiative to mention Yan Sisi's day outside.

    After eating, Mother Yan, who packed up the dishes, went back to the room and looked at the hand warmer on the table. She picked it up and looked at it. She bent her fingers and tapped the sound: Yes, it should be made of pure cupronickel. The lid is a hollowed-out pattern of magpies and plum blossoms, and the lid is lifted and looked at for a while before being put back as it is.

    Yan Sisi drew her attention from the TV series and shouted: "Mom, come and watch TV."

    Yan's mother smiled and said, "You father and daughter will really enjoy themselves, watch TV after eating, and I'll be right over. After finishing speaking, he went to the kitchen and took out     the

    unpeeled red bean pods, placed them in front of them, and handed out a bowl to each of them, "Hey, let's peel them together!"

It's time for her to be alone!

    Father Yan raised his arm and said with a smile, "Even if I want to help, I'm powerless. I can only work hard for you mother and daughter."

    It's strange to say that when my arm was in the hospital, I always felt faint It hurts, but after returning home, it is much better. It has been a long time without pain, but occasionally it feels itchy, and I don’t know how the recovery is going?

    Yan Sisi glanced at her father, his face was rosy and full of anger, if it weren't for the plaster cast on his hand, it really wouldn't be obvious that he was injured at all.

    Pulled by her mother as a coolie, she could only peel red beans while watching TV.

    The two of them worked together, and half the basket of red bean pods was peeled off in a short while. Yan Sisi washed her hands, picked up the empty basket and entered the space to see if there were any other mature plants.

    As soon as Yan Sisi entered, she saw that there were many red strawberries growing. Thinking of the sweet taste in her mouth, she knelt down and picked half of the basket of strawberries.

    The cabbages growing in the grid next to them were already ripe, Yan Sisi gently twisted off their roots and picked three cabbages.

    Finally, I went to feed the fish and shrimps I caught in the mountains before. They basically doubled in size, a little slower than the growth of plants but still much faster than outside. Yan Sisi threw some vegetables that grew in the space into it. , I saw them eating for a while before going out.

    Yan Sisi washed some strawberries, and after eating the fragrant and sweet strawberries, she felt a lot more comfortable, and the mixed thoughts in her heart were relieved a lot.