Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Goodbye

    Yan Sisi went back to the house and put the package on the table, looked up at her mother to observe her condition, before she saw her go straight to the kitchen and start cooking. Yan Sisi stood at the door of the kitchen and observed her expression secretly. She didn't frown or feel happy, so there should be nothing wrong.

    Yan Sisi talked to her mother again before turning back to her room and taking out the homework that she hadn't finished before. She hadn't done her homework since she went to the countryside for more than a day, and if she didn't do it, it would be too late.

    The sound of her flipping and writing could be heard throughout the room, Yan Sisi was immersed in the sea of ​​books after a while, and finally the sound of the door opening outside woke her up.

    Yan Sisi rubbed her sore eyes, listening to the voice of her parents talking outside, her father is back?

    Yan Sisi went out, and asked her father who was resting on the stool: "Dad, what did the police say?"

    Yan's father said with a grim expression, "What else can I say, comrades from the police look at their old and young The little one was educated and put back."

    Yan Sisi frowned, "Just put it back like this? What if I come here to make trouble again?"

    Father Yan, "No, Comrade Public Security said, If they make trouble again, they will be detained for a few days, and the family members will be so frightened that they can’t say anything on the spot.” You

    must know that it is not a good reputation to be detained by the police!

    Mother Yan brought the dishes over, and said with a sigh of relief when she heard this, "That's good, if this happens in a few days, when will the family members forget about the girl."

    Father Yan got up to help Serving the dishes, she said unhappily : "It's all a group of eight wives who don't know what to talk about. Wait until I find a better partner for my daughter than the one before and see what else they will say?"

    Yan Sisi served everyone a good meal , picked up his own bowl, and said helplessly: "Dad, I don't want to find a date yet."

    Father Yan ate with one hand, and did not forget to say: "How can you not find a date? You are already 19. If you don't find a date, you will be an old girl." .”

    "I think Sister Yingying is already twenty-five years old, so she doesn't have a date yet." Yan Sisi said unconvinced, why is she an old girl at 19 years old.

    "You have so many brothers in Sister Yingying's family, so they can be like you. If you find someone early, we can feel at ease." Yan's mother said her worry, not that they want their daughter to marry so early, but that if they They can rest assured that someone can take care of their daughter anyway.

    Yan Sisi lowered her head and said, "I just don't want to look for it."

    She had just divorced, and she was not in the mood to see the next one. If she met another man like the one she met yesterday, she might be pissed to death.

    Father Yan wanted to say something else, but was suppressed by Mother Yan's eyes, and waited for them to find the person. Saying it now would only cause the daughter's rebellious psychology, and it will be fine after a while.

    After all, the two grew up together, that is to say, they can be separated, and it still takes time to heal slowly.

    Yan Sisi was afraid of being chased by them and continued to talk, so she ran back to the room to continue her homework after eating, and went to the space to water all the plants with spiritual spring water before going to bed.