Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Yan Sisi carried some clothes and shoes to the upstairs room, and when she went downstairs, she saw her brother moved three potted trees and put them in the living room, while Gu Jingping arranged the cabinets and chairs that hadn't been placed before. tidy.

    After their arrangement, the living room downstairs is much more pleasing to the eye.

    After taking a look, Yan Sisi ran to the well in the yard, fetched some water with a bucket, brought two basins of clean water and put them on the table in the living room, then dug out three rags, and said to herself, "Come on, come on!" , Our goal today is to clean the room.”

    There are still a lot of repair materials left on the ground, and the leftover materials upstairs were sold by the uncles, but there are still many fine materials on the first floor that have not been cleaned.

    Yan Sisi looked at the broken wood all over the room, picked up the broom and dustpan from the corner, and went to the second floor to sweep the dust off first.

    Walk through the top of the stairs on the second floor, and you will see an empty corridor, with a balcony with railings on the far left, and a room on each side of the stairs.

    Yan Sisi first swept the dust from the balcony into the dustpan, and then carefully sprinkled water on the two upstairs rooms, cleaned the dust, wiped the dust and the hidden things on the windows.

    After cleaning the two rooms, Yan Sisi was so tired that she couldn't move her waist and legs. She dragged her legs and went downstairs to sit on a chair to rest. She touched the cabinet with her hands and there was no dust at all. It seemed that the two big boys cleaned up Still pretty clean.     Yan Sisi sat on a chair and rested for a while before running to help. When it was time to eat at noon, she took Gu Jingping and her cousin to a nearby restaurant for a quick bite. After resting in the room in the afternoon, she continued cleaning health.     The three of them didn't clean up the inside and outside of the old house until it was almost dark. Yan Sisi stood in the yard and looked at the brand new old house. Although she was very tired, she felt very satisfied. This is where she will live from now on out of place.     In the next few days, Gu Jingping had to go to work and could only come to help when he was off work, while Tang Mingze followed his cousin every day, running before and after, buying cabinets in the morning, and buying kitchen utensils and pans in the afternoon.

    After working for two or three days, Yan Sisi finally got all the usual things in the house ready, went back to her uncle's house at night, and solemnly announced on the table that her house was ready, and three days later she officially moved to the old house .

    "Sisi, why don't you stay at your uncle's house! How about asking the driver at home to take you to school every day after school?" Tang Zhigao put down the bowls and chopsticks in his hand and suggested, he was still not at ease with a girl living alone outside.

    "No, my place is close to the school, but this side is too far away." Yan Sisi shook her head and refused, and changed the subject, "By the way, uncle, I have to go back tomorrow."

    "Why do you go back? Isn't school going to start? " Tang Mingze asked suspiciously. You must know that in order to allow his cousin to live in the old house before school starts, he has rejected several gatherings, and he has been helping each other every day.

    Yan Si thought that he promised Gu Jingping to meet his parents before, and lowered his head in embarrassment, "Jingping asked me to visit his house." After

    such a long delay, I still have to see what should be seen, and I can feel more at ease when I settle down sooner. .

    Tang Zhigao laughed when he heard the words, "That's good, it's good to settle down. I think that young man is very nice, and he is good to you."