Chapter 48

Chapter 48 The Old House

    Yan Sisi was so embarrassed that she didn't want to say anything, and she couldn't pretend that she didn't see it, so she could only respond hastily and ate her food before going to see the house her mother gave her.

    According to the address given by her mother, Yan Sisi stood in front of the dilapidated old house in a daze, a little bit like crying and checked the house number again to confirm that this is really the house her mother said.

    Is it so broken?

    Yan Sisi carefully opened the courtyard door with the key, and a thick layer of dust fell on her head as soon as she pushed the door. She quickly stepped back a few steps, but she was still inevitably covered with dust, and brushed the dust off her hair and body with her hands. Looking up at the courtyard, I saw that it was covered with weeds as tall as a person, and I didn't have the courage to go in at all.

    In case a snake or bug came out of it, she might be scared to death directly.

    Yan Sisi stood at the door, put her head in and took a look at the yard. Near the northernmost point was a small two-story building, which looked a bit dilapidated. Whether she could live in it would not be known until the weeds in the yard were removed.

    The yard looks quite empty at first glance, except for a big peach tree on the far right, the ground is basically all grass, and occasionally a few insects can be heard.

    From a distance, the peach tree seems to be a bit old. Many fruits have been hung on it, but most of them have been eaten by birds, and only a few sporadic ones are still intact.

    Yan Sisi looked at it for a while and realized that she couldn't get in at all, so she had to put the lock on the door again, and was going to go back to ask her uncle and the others for help.

    It was too early to see the house, Yan Sisi walked along the surrounding streets. The whole street was relatively narrow, and the yards of each house were close to each other, and the size was a little smaller than her yard. The environment in the passage was very clean. It should be the reason why someone cleans it every day.

    No one lived in the surrounding area except her yard, and the other yards were basically occupied. Someone saw Yan Sisi coming and asked enthusiastically, "Little girl, where are you going? Lost?"

    Yan Sisi waved her hand and said: " No, I came to see the house."

    "Which house, maybe I still know it." Liu Lan asked enthusiastically.

    Yan Sisi pointed to the house not far behind her, and said, "That's it."

    Liu Lan followed her gaze to look at the house, then at the little girl in front of her, and asked, "Is that your house? "

    Yan Sisi still had a bit of vigilance when she was out alone, and said vaguely: "No, I rented it.

    "

    As soon as Liu Lan heard that it was rented, she immediately said: "Ah, you have been cheated, right? That house is so deserted, how can people live in it."

    After finishing speaking, looking at the little girl alone, she said kindly: "Have you paid? If you haven't paid, I can introduce you to another family. It's definitely better than this one."

    Yan Sisi smiled and said, "No, the money has already been paid."

    "How much?" Liu Lan asked.

    "Ten yuan a month."

    "The price is quite low, but you have to tidy up this house before you can live in it." When Liu Lan heard the price, she couldn't persuade her at all. With such a small amount of rent, her relatives' house would have to rent more than ten yuan a month.