Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Seeing her uncle driving away surrounded by other people, Yan Sisi turned her head and followed her mother to help pack things, but was driven away by her mother to call her father and her grandmother back.

    When they came back, Yan's mother had already packed all the things, and she could leave when uncle came.

    Xu Baoying and the others already knew about it on the way back, and after they came back, they went to the kitchen to clean up some rough girls and took them away.

    Almost half an hour later, two cars rumbled over from a distance. Tang Mingze, the co-pilot sitting in front, pulled out from the window and waved at them, calling, "Auntie." The

    happy voice, coupled with The sound of the car had already attracted all the neighbors out. Everyone watched the car parked in front of Yan Sisi's house and talked about something.     Yan Sisi had already greeted her grandparents, and when the car stopped, she climbed into it first, followed by her parents who put the things they wanted to bring into the trunk, and then followed into the car after saying hello.     Finally, under the curious eyes of the villagers, Yan Sisi's family of three left Yanjia Village in a car.     In the whole car, Yan Sisi and Tang Mingze could be heard chattering non-stop along the way. Tang Mingze, who had always been calm and mature, laughed heartily like a teenager at this moment, and the others also laughed infected by them.     The car drove on the road for more than two hours before arriving at my home in the county seat. The black car parked under the family courtyard and immediately attracted everyone's onlookers.     “Whose car is     this     ? When did the family have such a grand relative?"     Yan Sisi and the others didn't know what was said outside, and after their parents went out, they also walked out, only to see the neighbors who were talking about it, and someone couldn't help asking under their curious eyes : "Lao Yan, this is your relative."

    Yan Aiguo thought of the recent rumors about daughters in the family courtyard. It is human instinct to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages, so he said with a simple smile: "This is Sisi's uncle."

    Just such a sentence, then turned around and brought it back Something that brings people back home.

    Yan Sisi's whole body was stiff after sitting in such a long car, and when she got home, she relaxed and lay down on her own bed to have a good rest for a while, her grandfather and uncle were sitting and chatting outside the house, and her mother was cooking in the kitchen.

    Yan Sisi rested on the bed for a while before going out, just in time to hear her uncle say: "Patriotic, you can go back with us this time!"

    "No, I'm used to staying here, and going out will definitely not suit me." He waved his hand, he was not used to it outside.

    Mother Yan came out with a plate of food and said, "Brother, don't worry about us. Sisi still has to take the college entrance examination. Let's talk about it when she is admitted to school. Maybe she will be admitted to J City by then."

    " Yes, Sisi How is Si Si's grades?"

    Yan Sisi, who was suddenly mentioned, met everyone's eyes and nodded calmly, "It should be no problem to take the school in J City."

    So many days of make-up lessons are not for nothing.

    Tang Zhigao laughed happily when he heard the words, and praised: "You are worthy of being a child of our Tang family. When you are admitted to J City, uncle will give you a gift."

    "Okay, thank you uncle first, I will not be polite Accept it first." Yan Sisi said bluntly.

    Tang Zhigao smiled and nodded, turned his head to look at his brother-in-law's injured arm, and asked, "I didn't have time to ask along the way, what happened to Patriotic's arm?"