Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Hometown

    Yan Sisi was so cold that she couldn't help "hissing". It's really too cold today, and it feels like winter has come. When she was sitting in the car, she could still see a thin layer of ice forming on the small river beside the road. After a while, thick glaciers will definitely form, and then you will be able to skate on them.

    Yan Sisi followed behind her parents and found Uncle Yan who drove the ox cart to the town every day in the village, and waited for a while for the ox cart to be full of people before leaving.

    The acquaintances looked at their big and small bags, and greeted them with a smile: "Patriotic, you are back."     "

    An, what are you doing in town?"

I bought a lot of things and came back." Cheng Ying, who was talking to them, watched them come back with big bags and small bags. Their village is still happy with Aunt Tang. The eldest son and the second son are both city workers, especially the second son brings them home every time he comes back. There are a lot of things on it, and it's like her son digging in the soil all year round can't make much money.

    Yan Sisi kept looking at the trees on the side of the road, and listened to the voice of the aunt who hadn't stopped talking since getting on the car. It took almost half an hour before she saw rows of bungalows in a distance. They are all thatched cottages, with only occasional bungalows made of red bricks. Under the old tree at the entrance of the village, there are only some children who are not afraid of the cold running wildly there, and occasionally a few adults can be seen walking around in the village.

    Yan Sisi, who was sore from sitting, couldn't help exhaling, "It's finally here." The

    bullock cart continued to move forward unsteadily, Yan Sisi saw a familiar figure, fixed her eyes and opened her mouth and shouted: "Grandpa."

    Hearing his granddaughter's voice, Yan Dawu raised his head and looked towards the bullock cart. Seeing that the second son's family had returned, he quickly responded, "Hey, Sisi is back."

    Father Yan who was sitting next to him jumped out of the bullock cart , greeted: "Dad, where are you going?

    " What's the matter with your arm?"

    After finishing speaking, he put down the shovel on his shoulder and took the package in his son's hand, and asked wonderingly, "Did you fight with someone?"

    His second son has always been good-tempered since he was a child, and he is rarely seen arguing with others. What happened this time that he actually got into a fight?

    Yan Sisi handed over the two cents to the uncle driving the ox cart, jumped off the ox cart, looked at the grandfather and father who were walking slowly, and trotted forward to take the lead towards the house of their hometown. Along the way, they met some Friends from childhood to adulthood.

    "Sisi, are you back?"

    "An, where are you going?"

    "To catch fish, are you going?" Yan Guodong invited as always, although he already knew that Yan Sisi would not go, but every time he saw her, he would ask a question.

    Yan Si thought about the lively fish in the river and couldn't help but shake her heart. She looked forward at the door of the house not far away, and shook her head, "No, I haven't gone home yet to have a look!"

    "I knew you wouldn't Go, let's go." Yan Guodong smiled and waved his hands, carrying the wooden barrel and continuing to walk towards the river outside the village.