21

Oikawa's lost shoe
9:44 am

Ku: y/nnnnnnnnnnnnn
Ku: is she up yet

Kyo: probably not

Kawa: she said she was gonna organise this 🤨🤨

and I am

Makki: oh-
Makki: kawa don't disrespect her

Ku: fr fr
Ku: anyway
Ku: y/n are we gonna start making them today?

yes!! :)
pull up to mine when u can and we can plan what we're gonna do and what pics to choose

Kawa: pls don't choose embarrassing ones

Matsu: oikawa u know we have to do choose at least one

Kawa: I'm gonna cry

well please do it quietly while we work

Matsu: HAHSBSHHA

Iwa: 💀💀

Makki: NAAAAAAAAAH 😭

Kawa: DAMN ALR THEN

what??
I just don't wanna get distracted

Ya: and that's totally fair

Ku: exactly
Ku: girl has priorities.

Makki: it was just so nonchalant 😭😭

SHUT UP
now where are u guys pulling up 🥰

Kyo: I don't think they want to now

Matsu: LMFAOOO

Kawa: I'll be there soon
Kawa: I gotta walk tho 😔

Ki: cause u crashed ur car

Kawa: yes kindaichi bc I crashed my car 😐😐

Ku: pfft
Ku: I'll be there soon as well

OKAY
I need to get changed, the door is unlocked so let yourselves in

Kyo: I'm locking the door

kyo don't u dare.

Makki: 😭😭😭

***

Though almost everyone told you they'd be there soon, the only person waiting for you after you'd gotten out of the bathroom was Matsukawa. He sat by your bed, resting against its side dressed in a crewneck and baggy pants.
"Hey," you said, smiling happily and sitting down next to him. He smiled back and watched as you did so.
"Here," he turned to his bag, and you tried to peek at what he was getting but jumped back to your spot when he looked. "I got you this," he said, and handed you F/d (favourite drink).
"Why'd you get me this?"
"It's your favourite, right?"
"Well...yeah," you said confused, looking at the drink you'd been given, turning it over in your hands.
Matsukawa laughed. "Shouldn't I get a thank you?"
You turned back and narrowed your eyes at him. "What game are you playing at?"
"What do you mean? Can't I just be nice?"
"No! You can't! That's not who you are!"
"Maybe you just don't know me well enough yet," you narrowed your eyes once more before jolting up at the opening of the downstairs door, drink still in hand. You looked a little funny.
"They're here, come on!"
"How the fuck did you even hear that-?"

***

"OW FUCK!" Makki cursed once more, sucking his finger he'd burnt with the glue gun.
"Okay, that's it." Walking over to Makki, you grabbed the glue gun off him. "Makki, you're fired from gluing duty." He whined but walked off and annoyed Iwa and was slapped many times on the hand because he tried grabbing the photos. Oikawa followed you around, looking at the photos and trying not to cringe at what he was about to do to get money.
"I'm hungry," said Makki. "Do you guys have any food-."
"No," said Kyo. "At least not for you, get out."
"He meant of course Makki," you said. Makki awkwardly got up and walked it the kitchen, but not without bumping into the wall because he and Kyo seemed to be having a stare-off. Kyo won.
He came back with a bowl of chips and some candy you'd hidden away. It pissed you off that he'd found them but you couldn't let anyone know he'd found your secret spot, that would be hella embarrassing.
"Do you have those drinks?"
"Huh?" You looked down and realised you were still holding your favourite drink that Matsukawa had bought you. "Oh no sorry, Matsukawa got it for me." Everyone turned to Matsukawa.
"What?"
"And you didn't get one for me?" Makki cried.
"Yeah."
"I'm hurt."
"And I don't care."

Third person:

Makki sat down where Matsukawa was, printing out the photos and making sure they were in good condition. Makki nudged his shoulder.
"What?"
"Got her a drink, eh?" He wiggled his eyebrows in a teasing manner.
"Stop."
"So romantic," he sighed. "I'm still pissed, but also happy you're putting yourself out there!"
"I'm not it was just a friend-."
"No it wasn't and we both know it." Matsukawa dropped what he was working on to glare at his friend. "What? I'm just being honest, dude."
"Just shut up."
"Alright." Silence lasted for a mere few seconds. "I think everyone knows."
"Did you tell them?" Matsukawa dropped into a whisper, his voice dead serious.
"Of course not, it's just kinda obvious. You look at her all the time and you're pretty much always first to respond to her in the gc, and-."
"OK, I get it, I like her a lot and it's obvious, now shut up and help me." Matsukawa and Makki continued looking for photos of Oikawa on Matsukawa's phone.
"Huh, you have a lot of photos of her on your phone as well-."
"I will cause you great pain if you don't shut the fuck up."

To be continued...
This whole chapter: Matsukawa having a big fat crush on you. 😔💔💪