97

makki

Liked by shoyo_hinata and others

makki home girl wouldn't let me be

***

Dear younger self,

I haven't done this in a while so I thought I'd catch you up and tell you about what happens to us.

The other day was pretty crazy. Makki and I swapped out these two urns for our friend. We got caught at one point by this old woman but somehow got away because we pretended we were ghosts.

Mattsun kindly payed us back by getting us some better jobs! Makki and I are now working at this business firm. Today was the first day and I can already tell it's better than my last job.

I went to see my family yesterday. I dragged Makki and Mattsun along since it's safe to say they are apart of the family. Yukie yet again brought up how me and Oikawa slept together that one time when he visited for Christmas even though it had nothing to do with the conversation.

By the way, nothing happened after that. He went back to Argentina and then it was the same again, except we actually talked this time. It felt nice to have my friend back. You have a lot of great ones, Y/n!!

Yukie also told everyone the news that her and Kyotani are getting married. Of course we were all happy for them, especially myself. Just last year, Hana and Kaori got married. They are really happy together with their two dogs and one cat.

By the way, don't get so scared about Mattsun leaving. We both made it out to be a big deal and when we realised it wasn't, things settled. We were young and made mistakes. It's okay not to know everything, but don't worry when you don't. Things have a way of working themselves out.

Mattsun asked me out for a date for the first time in years, and I said yes. We're going out this weekend. I didn't think I'd feel that spark again but here it is! I've always felt comfortable around him, well I guess we have always felt comfortable around him. He really grows up that one, be nice to him younger me!

Remember to feel every feeling as strongly as you can. I'm so happy I went through everything I did. From my friendships and my loves. To mention them, here's a small list: Mattsun, Oikawa, Suna. The last two didn't last long at all, Oikawa only one night!

But you know who's always stayed with us??? Mattsun!! And you know who else? Our best friend Makki! Oh, I can't forget our amazing brother Kyotani!! They all mean so much to you, and you'll be happy to hear they still do.

I think I can see myself getting married to Mattsun one day. It may sound strange because he only just asked me out, but I've known him for years and I know the kind of guy he is. We think the exact same anyway. Maybe I'll even mention it to him.

Another thing, cherish all those girls!! I still love them all to this day. Kiyoko, Yachi, Yukie, Kaori, Hana, Mai, and Mako. They are some of the best people I've ever met. They'll always have our back :))

Mum and Dad FINALLY got divorced. It took them years and it sprinkled some trauma over Kyo and us, but at least they are finally over! Dad even invited Kyo and us over for drinks to celebrate, and mum invited us out to dinner. They are both still a bit delusional, but yet we can't help but love them.

But you'll be happy to hear we've set boundaries!! Can you believe that?! Something I'd NEVER thought we'd do but we have. Now, mum doesn't always come crying to us when her life's a mess! This helps us get our own shit together!

That's about it little one!! <3 Enjoy your school years, take things slow and remember to cherish every moment you are in.

Love,
future y/n :))

The End

THATS IT GUYS. WE'RE DONE.
THANK U FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE U ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!