69

makki (story)

***

"Ew," Eri gagged as she and Makki began cleaning one of the toilets in the boys bathrooms.
"I thought Mr. Sir was playing with us when he said we gotta do this, but now we're like...actually doing it."
"No shit Yukie," said Kaori. She turned to Hana who was playing on her phone and standing instead of cleaning one of the sinks like she was supposed to. "Hana, are you gonna help?"
"I'm too beautiful to do this." Kaori rolled her eyes and continued.

In the girls bathroom, you tried helping Bokuto clean the floors but he splashed the water all over the both of you when he tried dunking the mop into the bucket.
"Bokuto!" You yelled but laughed as well.
"Oops, my bad."
"What's the difference between bleach and detergent?" Noya asked. Kiyoko turned to him and blankly stared. She was over this already.
"Detergent is just another name for it," answered Bokuto and this concerned both you and Kiyoko.

Hana (story)

***

After you were all done cleaning that took longer than it was supposed to, you were tired as fuck. When you saw your team they all winced at the state of you and Makki.
"Did you go in the fucking pipes or something?" Matsu laughed as he moved some stray hairs out of your face.
"Actually, Bokuto and Yukie did try that. They said they wanted to see if flushed away was real. Bokutos foot got stuck for like half an hour."

The games carried on and you and the rest of the managers didn't do your jobs like you were meant to. Instead, Hana gave you all a lesson on how to shoplift. The coaches were very concerned and you all scattered when Oikawa pulled put the paintball gun on you all.

"DONT SHOOT PLEASE!" Yukie yelled.
Hana joined her. "I'm TOO SEXY AND SMART TO DIE."
"These dramatic bitches," Mako said making you all laugh.
"They don't get us Yukie," said Hana.
"You're so right."
"It's okay babes, we can be sexy and smart together and make them work of us."
"What did she say—."

***

"Something that makes me wanna lie on a hot grill and then be spanked and then be intoxicated and then exiled to the never lands and then be sent to hell and then kill myself in hell is—." Said Yukie as EVERYONE stared at her in great concern.
"She needs help." Matsu whispered to you.
"Obviously."

"What are you even saying?" Kenma asked.
"Well if you listened you short piece of shit, maybe you'd know. Oh wait, can you even hear from down there?" Bokuto and Kuroo burst out laughing as Kenma glared at Yukie.
"Before I rejected you, you seemed to liked my height. What happened?" Everyone in the room went silent except for Makki who went: "Oooooooooo damn." And then got hit by Iwaizumi.

Yukie scoffed. "That's how its gonna be?! Okay dawg, insult battle right here, right now."
"Alright," Kenma shrugged. You were a little worried and could not guess how this was going to play out. On one hand, Yukie had the most outrages words she hadn't even put on the table yet, but on the other, Kenma was a roblox kid so you know he's got something up his sleeve.

"Yo, I could make some money off this," you said.
"How?" Mattsun asked.
"By collecting bets!"
"You're so smart."
"I know, right? And then we can use the money to buy—."
"I already told you we're not getting a pet tiger when we're older."
"But it would be so cool?! Imagine people pull up to our house and are greeted with a fucking tiger."
"Imagine getting mauled by it when it gets angry."
"That's just gonna have to be the price to pay." You shrugged.

To be continued...
WHO DO YALLS THINK WILL WIN AND WHO YALL SHIPPING WITH YUKIE SO FAR?! PLS LET ME KNOW BC I LOVE THEM ALL 😻😻